Team-BHP - Is this Site for real?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Is this Site for real? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/46798-site-real.html)

"My whole life I've been trying to talk... really talk. But no one wants to listen. You know that feeling?"

That was me, till I stumbled upon this site, and I couldn’t believe my eyes. A site full of people talking seriously abt two of my favourite-est things in this whole planet - Cars/Bikes and Travel. It made my day, maybe a lot of days to come...

Quick Intro, a true cosmopolitan Indian, born in East of India, grew up in Central, worked in all the four corners of the great country, and currently interned in the US (but getting back in October to mera bharat, cant wait to). Married to a long suffering soulmate, two wonderful kids, and drive a Ford Fusion back in India (had a Yezdi back when I wore a younger man's clothes).
Oh, BTW I earn my living working in a technology body shop as a Business Analyst.

Have traveled quite a bit in and around India, but love Central India the most...

Other than cars, like reading, music (all kinds) and movies (Quote above from Jerry Maguire, one of my fav romantic crap)

Have a warm feeling being a part of this forum, and what else can I say but "Hey Mates, Well Met"

Basab

That was a really nice intro Basab! Welcome to the forum!

This site is not for real

Neither are the cars, the streets, the cities, even India itself.

Welcome to the illusion :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom (Post 1000606)
This site is not for real

Neither are the cars, the streets, the cities, even India itself.

Welcome to the illusion :)

To paraphrase Douglas Adams "Life is an [COLOR=#0066cc]illusion[/COLOR], travel, doubly so"

lol:

Welcome to the Team-bhp matrix. Read the rules and don't break them (like Neo). The sentinels (Mods) will catch you if you do :)

Welcome to yet another non-resident Bong on the forum !! :D

Nope, we aren't real.

Everything you see here, the cars, the people and the knowledge are all figments of your imagination.

Now look into the red dot while we neuralize you.

If you don't want to do that, then let me welcome you to our consensual hallucination.

Hi, hello and welcome to our wonderful motoring home!

Wishing you more and more happy experiences here.

Enjoy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_bashob (Post 1000581)
and currently interned in the US (but getting back in October to mera bharat, cant wait to).

So are you back to Kolkata before Puja? Meet Kolkata members asap. You'll find a bunch of great/mad/fun loving people there.

Oh, welcome to serendipity called TBHP. :D

@bashob

Get ready - to get addicted. Welcome to this truly amazing "place" & have fun !!!

Cheers

congrats Basab for making into this unreal world. A warm welcome and also a warning note - this place is addictive...

Good to have you on board. What do you drive in the US?

Quote:

Originally Posted by muralisk (Post 1000717)
Good to have you on board. What do you drive in the US?

I have changing cars every weeknd, and having a blast, thanks to the company's tie up with Hertz...Currrently driving a Nissan Maxima which is a kick *** car...

BTW, paid a hefty fine for speeding here already. They build these awesome roads and cars here, and then have stupid speed limits like 50 mph :Frustrati

Welcome aboard buddy, wish you a speeding and rocking time here.

Welcome to TBHP. Good to see the kolkata chapter growing.