Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2008, 18:59   #1
BHPian

This feels like home!

A warm hello to all BHPians!

Blur here.

I've been an unabashed Carnut for as long as I can remember. It all began when i was just a baccha. Was visiting a friend of my dad's. He had a whole wall lined up with those Hot-Wheels cars, and could see that i badly wanted one from this 'Wonder Wall' He gave me a Lamborghini Muira, no less And that's how it started...

The affair has only grown stronger since, which is why I was almost over the moon on discovering TBHP. Just another random search on the net brought me here. Shows that not asking for directions can sometimes lead to spectacular results!

I've picked up quite a lot of info already, reading through various threads. (Viper's ROCKING OHC and VikramD's Swift being of special interest.) Hoping to pick up a lot more, besides making friends with fellow nuts!

Cheers!

PS: It's my birthday today. Couldn't think of a better gift than getting started on TBHP
Old 10th October 2008, 19:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-Bhp Blur & wish you A very Happy B'day

Get yourself acquainted with our Board rules & your should be ready to have a blast
Old 10th October 2008, 20:19   #3
BHPian

Wish you a high revvin' year ahead, Blur! Great to have you with us. Have you souped up your Swift at all yet? If not, don't worry. A little time on Team-BHP will see your wallet emptied
Old 10th October 2008, 22:52   #4
BHPian

Happy birthday Blur, yes this is a great present. enjoy yourself here, and you are one of those that can remember when you joined TBhp.
read tru the announcement section. you are a 'birthday baby' today, but tomorrow its back to normal.. the moderation is higher than usual so make sure you fall well within the limits. have a great time here. THE AUTOMOBILE HOME.
Old 10th October 2008, 22:53   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum dude.
I'm sure many nuts would love to be your friends too.

P.S. Happy Birthday. Now that you've got the gift. What about the return gift
Old 13th October 2008, 15:34   #6
BHPian

Thanks Technocrat, GTO, Johnda and Abhinav for the wishes!

GTO, the only bit of souping up (if you can call it that) I've done is PHAT tires. Falkens 205/60/R14. Plus a bit of upholstery. Any more souping up will have to wait. And the way the world's going, owning the car itself is going to be difficult.

Hey AG, about that return gift... How about a round of applause for TBHP
I think that should do just fine, for starters
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks