Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2008, 01:26   #1

Introcing Myself - Shinjith

Hi Friend,
well nothing much about myself to introduce about. but felt its better to get introcued rather than shy away from such an opportunity. who knows it may benefit either of us (either you or me). either ways it a benefit to one of us.

to cut the bull short am shinjith and am very much a novice in the field of technical expertice i have seen on this website. i have been keenly follwing this website last 2 months for my decision i had to make about a car that i had to purchase.

i sincerly have to thank a lot of the members for their valuable contributions that has helped me to take a decision for which only me will be solely responsible :-). i have not known of such a forum where i could have known more.

One information shared was too good for any article where the CRDI technology so simply described that i was fascinated to this website more. another chain of discussion that impressed me was that a member was promised some discounts by a particular provider and it ended up in a mess. but later due, to some articles circulated by this particular member ,was provided the same dicounts as promised that encouraged me to join this group as a member. it shows our power as consumers. friends please correct me if i am wrong.

based on this forums rules let me now really introduce myself. am an software engineer and am a novice with regards to all the vehichle mechanisms. but i think a lot of this website has helped me to gain knowledge. i hope my comments inspires others to read on a lot more of threads available here.

i have owned cars for the last 13 years. M800-> Santro erlx -> Verna Sx CRDI.

i could make the lastest choice only because of the wonderful contribution of a lot of members like me. i would like to thank them for same and hope that i would be able to help other atleast one of the next few members.

please feel free to contact me with regards to my knowledge of vehicles. i wish all the first timers all the best to get topics that would interest them the best.

have a nice day !!! i wish i would learn more and share what i could as a beginner.

thanks a lot to this website.

thanks,
Shinjith
Old 15th October 2008, 19:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Ah welcome to the team Shinjith. The Verna CRDi is a fantastic car.
Would love to hear about your experience with it along with some pics.

I am sure you will have a wonderful time here

oh and do make yourself familiar with the rules of the forum. All of us members take pride in sticking to the rules and regulations of the forum.

Cheers,
Samarth
Old 17th October 2008, 19:15   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Shinjith. I see you liked the CRDi article so much that you went and bought a common-rail powered car.

Do stop by the board rules section to quickly familiarize yourself with our forum policies. See ya!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks