Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2008, 09:55   #1
Senior - BHPian

New member introduction

Hello all,
Myself Soumen, orginally from Kolkata, but now based at Noida for last couple of years. Though I learnt driving hardly a year back, I always had immense interest in the world of automobiles particularly utility vehicles. Around 3-4 months back, I was searching here and there regarding some info on the Tata Telcoline 4x4 pick up and then accidentally stumbled across T-BHP. Was really amazed to see the levels of expertise of the members in various fields of automobiles! So many topics and yet so well-managed. I must say the moderators of this group is doing a simply splendid job in enabling the people interact in such a great manner. Though I registered once before, but because of the one-liner in 'why to join', it was not approved. I got to know this after contacting one of the moderators 'Samurai'. Re-registered and finally able to post here.
The very first fruitful experience I had in T-BHP was to get the advice on buying a car along with the detailed checklist as to what are the things to check while taking the delivery. Incidentally I was on the lookout to buy my 1st car during that time, and it helped so much. As per my possessions, I have a 3 months old Alto Lxi and on my way to get a rare petrol jeep (MM 440) in a month or so. It is because of the 4x4 forums in TBHP, that I was really desperate to have a jeep (which I always fancied about, but never ventured out) and now almost there. Posts of GTO, Samurai,4x4addict, Arka, khan_sultan, Kittigadu all have inspired me for getting hooked into the 4x4 world. So, I sincerely thank this community once more and looking forward to have an excellen time ahead in interacting with the people around.
-Best regards,
Soumen
Old 22nd October 2008, 13:34   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
It is because of the 4x4 forums in TBHP, that I was really desperate to have a jeep (which I always fancied about, but never ventured out) and now almost there. Posts of GTO, Samurai,4x4addict, Arka, khan_sultan, Kittigadu all have inspired me for getting hooked into the 4x4 world.
Uh oh, we have converted yet another perfectly normal guy. But with Jeeps, who's complaining, right?! Welcome to Team-BHP, Kandisa. I hope you find your perfect 4x4 soon...be sure to read the huge repository of information & tips on buying a used Jeep.

We'd appreciate you stopping by the board rules section to get fully acquainted with our forum policies. See ya in the Jeepin' section!
Old 23rd October 2008, 17:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Uh oh, we have converted yet another perfectly normal guy. But with Jeeps, who's complaining, right?!!
You bet..!!! It makes oneself uncomfortable to such an extent, that finally its really difficult to ignore the urge within to get hands on a real life JEEP in spite of surrounding difficulties! With the level of interactions happening here, I guess, the list is only going to grow day by day! And if some newbie come across your posts on your Classic, its not very difficult to feel the kind of passionate bonding one can have with his 4WD vehicle. Thanks for igniting it up.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks