Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2008, 16:18   #1
Senior - BHPian

Introduction

Hello Members,
I am Fazal, a new member of Team-BHP. 4X4 and classic bikes are my passion.Wildlife conservation, photography and wildlife photography are something I am deeply involved in.
Age: 47, from Hyderabad ( Mecca of Jeep lovers in India).
Professional Interior Designer.
I own a MM540 4WD, fully done up and two classic bikes, Triumph Speed Twin 1956 and BSA Gold Star B50 SS 1971.
Looking foward to learning more from fellow members.
Thanks.
Fazal

Last edited by fazalaliadil : 31st October 2008 at 16:26. Reason: forgot to mention my name
Old 31st October 2008, 16:34   #2
DKG
Senior - BHPian

Hi Fazal

Nice to meet a 4x4 and vintage bike enthusiast. Some of us have been exploring Hyderabad and its vicinity offroad. Perhaps you could join us.

Your vocation and interest in wildlife conservation and photography is something I enjoy too.

Last edited by DKG : 31st October 2008 at 16:35.
Old 31st October 2008, 16:45   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazalaliadil View Post
Hello Members,
I am Fazal, a new member of Team-BHP. 4X4 and classic bikes are my passion.Wildlife conservation, photography and wildlife photography are something I am deeply involved in.
Age: 47, from Hyderabad ( Mecca of Jeep lovers in India).
Professional Interior Designer.
I own a MM540 4WD, fully done up and two classic bikes, Triumph Speed Twin 1956 and BSA Gold Star B50 SS 1971.
Looking foward to learning more from fellow members.
Thanks.
Fazal
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKG View Post
Hi Fazal

Nice to meet a 4x4 and vintage bike enthusiast. Some of us have been exploring Hyderabad and its vicinity offroad. Perhaps you could join us.

Your vocation and interest in wildlife conservation and photography is something I enjoy too.
Thanks DKG, which side of town are you exploring for offroad experiences? surely would like to join you. I use Canon for photography and Nallamalla is my favourite getaway.
Old 31st October 2008, 16:55   #4
BHPian

Welcome Fazal,

Nice to see another person joining up from Hyderabad. The 4 x 4 section in our forum has been growing in leaps and bounds, do check them out and also do check the Vintage and Classics section and please do not miss out on the Meets section, for we would love to have you join us for the various meets that are held ever so often.
Old 31st October 2008, 17:09   #5
DKG
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks DKG, which side of town are you exploring for offroad experiences? surely would like to join you. I use Canon for photography and Nallamalla is my favourite getaway.
Nallamalla is paradise. Have you been upstream of Srisailam? I simply couldn't believe there's so much beauty so close to Hyd. We have been exporing the area around Vikharabad. There are two lovely small jungle patches just south of Vikharabad

I've posted some pictures of the Srisailam area in my friend's site which holds pictures of our myriad bike rides. Check it out when free HYDERABAD BIKE ZONE

Last edited by DKG : 31st October 2008 at 17:12.
Old 31st October 2008, 19:00   #6
Senior - BHPian

DKG,
Enjoyed the pics and you friends have a good collection of 1000cc+ bikes, by the way is one of the guys in your group, Abbas? Seems like you stayed at the Satyam guest house at Srisailam. and well composed shots I enjoyed too, Farahabad on the way back and viewpoint completed the story. well photographed also is the Paatal Ganga ropeway and boat ride, By the way the cave.. is it the Sadhu's cave? that one I missed out. I too would like to send you a few pics from my collection. Let me know where.
thanks again

Suren181,
Thanks for the welcome, I definetely will chek out the sections referred by you and we will plan and meet up soon sometime.

Last edited by aah78 : 31st October 2008 at 21:12. Reason: Posts merged.
Old 31st October 2008, 20:00   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard fazalaliadil, your jeep looks beautiful. Do check out the 4x4 section, I am hoping that OTRthe off roading bug bites the hyderabadis on the forum too.
Old 31st October 2008, 20:31   #8
Senior - BHPian

Hey welcome, would love you to write a few of your travelogues regarding wild life conservation and post some photographs of the same, it would be a great experience for us
Hope you have a fruitfull time here, All the best
Old 31st October 2008, 20:38   #9
Senior - BHPian

Thanks cooldude, yes I spent a lot of time getting my Jeep to this, and wanted to maintain the original Mahindra character, hence 99% stuff in and on it is Mahindra. Yes we are a bunch of offroad guys and have plenty of offroad terrain the moment we leave the city limits

I dont know how I can post pics of wildlife/Jeep, on this site, would love to share my experiences and photographs with all.
I am here to stay and know that it will be a great time, help me with the posting of pics.

Hi, can anyone help me here? I have MRF Sandgrip 7.50 -16 tyres on my jeep presently, they are hard as they are manafactured in the year 2000, I want to replace them with 2008 tyres which are much soft in comparrision. These are originally supplied to the army hence cant be sold in the open market I hear.

Note from Support: Multiple posts merged
Old 31st October 2008, 23:00   #10
DKG
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
by the way is one of the guys in your group, Abbas? ..By the way the cave.. is it the Sadhu's cave?
Yes it is Abbas and the cave is referred to as Akka Mahadevi. For people with claustrophobia going right upto the sanctum can be a terrorising experience.
Old 31st October 2008, 23:19   #11
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I dont know how I can post pics of wildlife/Jeep, on this site, would love to share my experiences and photographs with all
You can defenitely contribute in our travelogue as well as non auto photography threads/sections.

Welcome to TBHP

Announcements sections have info on how to post/attach pictures

Last edited by Jaggu : 31st October 2008 at 23:23.
Old 1st November 2008, 18:01   #12
BHPian

Quote:
from Hyderabad ( Mecca of Jeep lovers in India)
Fazal
Hello

Its great to see you on the forum, we would be happy to have you with us in our OTRs and 4x4 events in Hyderabad
Jeep Thrills Hyderabad Photo Link

Best regards
Shams Ahmed
Moderator/General Secretary
Jeep Thrills Hyderabad
Closed Thread

Most Viewed