Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2008, 17:57   #1
BHPian

Salute to all the Petrolheads from onesomeone

Hello All,

I am from Bangalore and freshly joined Team-BHP. My association with you guys is not new, I extensively went through the reviews and post by all you auto enthusiasts prior to buying my Corolla few months back.

About myself, I am a software professional. My roots are from Bengal, I am born and brought up in M.P. and presently residing in Bangalore. I have been an admirer of good machines and am passionate about driving.

My auto journey started with Bajaj 150 which I learnt to ride while in school and then to KB125 in my college days. I did extensive long distance alone in the bike with a backpack. To this day I retain the KB and would continue for life long .

At this point of time I have a Toyota Corolla H5 and Maruti Zen AT. I retained the later one considering the Bangalore traffic. I am planning to buy a Gypsy in a year's time for some weekend fun drive. I am also very impressed with the vintage car restoration done by some of the members, I hope someday will also add to that space.

I hope to meet lots of petrol heads through this fantabulous team here..warm regards to all of you!
Old 5th November 2008, 02:31   #2
BHPian

Hey there, welcome aboard!!! Enjoy your stay here. Hope you are enjoying your Corolla.
Old 5th November 2008, 08:42   #3
BHPian

Thanks Brosreview..yes Corolla is good to drive. Not absolutely a driver's car but smooth and sturdy. Overall a VFM pacakage.
Old 5th November 2008, 12:36   #4
BHPian

Hi There, Welcome to T-BHP Family.

Toyota is known for its quality and after sales. My mother-in-law has a corolla. I have driven many times. The quality is very good.

Hope to see your around.
Old 5th November 2008, 12:57   #5
BHPian

Thanks Swifty. Will definitely like to add my two cents to this group :-)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks