Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2008, 00:19   #1

A simple Hello to All .. feel good to be here!!

Hi All,
About me, in short:
Name: Amit
Present Location: Hyderabad
Industry: Hospitality (I work as a GM with a Five Star Resort)
Passion: Travelling (trekking if my car cannot take me there and when it can... the longer the drive, the better!)
Now the details:
I am married to a wonderful person who somehow is as passionate about travelling, if not less.... so she has been and will always be my ideal travelling buddy. We have been living in Hyderabad for almost 4 years now (previously in Lucknow, New Delhi & Gurgaon). Had myself registered on Team BHP way back and have been visiting this site almost everyday, but this is my first post here. To be honest, I have taken so much from this site in terms of knowledge, whether it was information while we were deciding for our next car or about the latest in the world of automobiles... I just can't ignore the passion of the team behind this amazing concept called "Team BHP" and it would be a sacrilege not to be a part of it. So, here I am with all my heart saying cheers:.
Presently, we own a Safari Dicor 2.2VTT LX, Cygus Grey (May2008) and an Enfield Bullet Thunderbird, Red (June 2005). My life ride started with Hero Honda CD100 (my brother owned it), Yamaha RX135, LML Vespa, Kawasaki Bajaj KB125 and lastly our Zen Vxi (Sep 2003) which remained with us like a darling family member for a lakh kilometers and five years (I wonder if that was my wonder car..!). In all the vehicles I have ridden or driven, I have travelled more than 3,20,000 kilometers in all and I still see miles and miles ahead of me before I sleep. Next trip starts on the 21st of November from Hyderabad to Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve.
So,Okay..., I look forward to knowing all of you better and hope to share and make my own small contributions on this site in whatever ways I can.
Next step for me is posting some pics of me, my buddy, our travels and most important, our rides.
Cheers
Amit
Old 20th November 2008, 10:04   #2
BHPian

Welcome - finally! :-)
Old 20th November 2008, 23:16   #3
BHPian

Good on you to finally start posting, Amit. Welcome! In the Safari & the Bullet, you have both the popular "bulls" of Team-BHP. It will be fun to read about your travels with either of them.

Do take a quick pitstop by the board rules section too. See ya around the forums.
Old 21st November 2008, 09:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

wow! nice intro.

welcome on-board mate.

Hope to see you around in the hyderabad meets/drives(just had one last week to bidar)

Raj.
Old 21st November 2008, 09:43   #5
BHPian

Hello Amit, Welcome aboard!!!
Enjoy your stay. Cheers!!!
Old 21st November 2008, 10:05   #6
F50
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Amit! Better late than never.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com