Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2008, 10:58   #1
BHPian

Hello Team BHP

Hello Team BHP,

For the last 2 years I have been (selfishly) drawing a lot of information, tips and techniques about motoring and travel from Team BHP community. Thanks to the team of high quality, spirited and determined individuals who make sure that this is a non-nonsense forum.

I delayed registering fearing registration is a long process, also thought I might not be able to participate actively due to my demanding profession (and also because I was little skeptic about joining an online forum). Anyways, I am here, as a registered member… the moderators/ webmasters have been kind enough to approve my registration in less than 4 hours.

By profession, I manage IT projects/services and based in Bangalore. At heart I feel closer to the automobile sector… it gives me a genuine high… I have a huge crush on Enfield Bullet… could not own one, wife does not allow; I drive a four wheeler.

Traveling, reading, music (Rafi, Kishore, Sonu, Shaan, Richard Marx, Briam Adams, Bon Jovi, Madonna are my favorites) are few of my hobbies/pastimes. Not a pro but I do occasional video/photography (I am very imaginative and sometimes exit promptly from the moment… and miss opportunities…).

I own a Hyundai Getz (2005) and a Honda Dio (2006) which my wife drives. Earlier I had a Santro Xing(2004), Zen LXi(2002), LML Vespa (2001) and Vijay Super (1991).. all sold.

I have travelled far and near and undertake at least 2 long trips every year; shall share my experience with the team soon… cheers… Sanjay.

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th November 2008 at 17:05. Reason: Font and formattings tags removed. Please see the thread in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section.
Old 21st November 2008, 09:40   #2
BHPian

Hello Sanjay,

Welcome aboard!!!.

You could find a lot IT guys sharing thier passion in this forum, including me.

Hope you will have a good time in T-BHP.

C Ya
Old 21st November 2008, 10:53   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBerry View Post
Hello Team BHP,

For the last 2 years I have been (selfishly) drawing a lot of information, tips and techniques about motoring and travel from Team BHP community. Thanks to the team of high quality, spirited and determined individuals who make sure that this is a non-nonsense forum.

I delayed registering fearing registration is a long process, also thought I might not be able to participate actively due to my demanding profession (and also because I was little skeptic about joining an online forum). Anyways, I am here, as a registered member… the moderators/ webmasters have been kind enough to approve my registration in less than 4 hours.

By profession, I manage IT projects/services and based in Bangalore. At heart I feel closer to the automobile sector… it gives me a genuine high… I have a huge crush on Enfield Bullet… could not own one, wife does not allow; I drive a four wheeler.
Welcome aboard Sanjay; mine is quite a similar story about what I do(ITES) and what I love(cars), but once you are hooked to team-bhp you would try to find time for your demanding profession instead
Own a enfield A350 too and i tell you the ride is just a sweet one. Go through the announcements sections which will make it easy for you to navigate and understand the rules of this website. It is only these law abiding bhpians and our tolerant moderators that make our stay here worthwhile.
Old 21st November 2008, 18:25   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

If we are the first online community that you have decided to become a part of, that's saying a heck of a lot! Welcome aboard, BlackBerry. You share a lot in common with other BHPians....I am sure we'll see ya active on many a thread.

Do take a quick look at the board rules section too.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks