Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2008, 17:51   #1
BHPian

Glad to be on Team-BHP

Hello Friends,

Yes finally I am an ACTIVE member of team-bhp. I have been frequently visiting this site for long now and after two attempts I am finally a registered member.

Myself
I am 26 years old engineer living in Mumbai with a Masters in telecommunication from Australia. All my life I have been crazy for Cars (I dont like bikes) and its only growing. My first Car being a M800 later moved to my favorite Modified Tata Sierra, Qualis and now Modified Palio. When I was in Australia I used to drive a 1989 Nissan Pintara (My first car bought by my hard-earned money). Oh yes I also used to drive a cab when I was in Australia to take care of my expenses which was a 6 cylinder ford Falcon doing approx 500 kms every weekend. Apart from that I have a Santro Xing and an Innova in the family. A brand new Swift diesel is scheduled to replace Palio in a weeks time hopefully have been waiting for 3 months now.

I hope to get a lot more gyan from the experts here and hope to contribute some as well.

Taz
Old 25th November 2008, 18:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-Bhp Tazmaan

Drove any Holdens there?

Do visit our Board rules in the Announcements section & get acquainted with then.

See you around
Old 26th November 2008, 11:48   #3
BHPian

Hello Tazmaan,
Welcome to the family!!!
You seems to have a lot of vehicles. Tata Sierra, Qualis, Palio, Santro, Innova and the upcoming Swift. How drives all these vehicles? In a city like Mumbai, where do you find place to park all these vehicles?

Enjoy your stay.
C Ya.
Old 26th November 2008, 13:06   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the place we call our second home buddy. Enjoy your stay.
Old 26th November 2008, 13:16   #5
BHPian

Thank you everyone!!

Technocrat I loved the Holden Pickups specially the ones with V8's and used to follow their weekend races but never got a chance to drive one.

Swifty I live in a joint family so I share these cars with my Brother. My work requires me to travel a lot to outer suburbs of mumbai the reason I have a Qualis (Done over 2 lac kms) and an Innova. The sierra has been sold and I miss it the most as I had rebuilt its entire engine and was very attached to it. And swift will replace the Palio (Mind rules over the heart in this case) we have to keep rotating our cars because of the running we end up doing.

Guys thanks a lot once again and looking forward to more interaction with you all.

Taz
Old 26th November 2008, 14:16   #6
BHPian

Welcome to team-bhp TAzmaan.
Old 26th November 2008, 15:02   #7
BHPian

Welcome aboard Tazmaan. You are the first cabbie on the forum .Please do share the cabbing experiences.
Old 26th November 2008, 15:48   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayatarizona View Post
Welcome aboard Tazmaan. You are the first cabbie on the forum .Please do share the cabbing experiences.
Thanks yes I will start a thread highlighting my cabbing experience it is something I don't mind sharing as most of us here would not be aware of how it feels to be a cabbie. The long nights (I used to drive the nights), girls and the 'Villans' (people who run away or mess up the cab) etc.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks