Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2008, 23:33   #1
BHPian

Hi to all

Hi All

It's a pleasure & privilege to be on Team BHP.
This is Kosh, from Bangalore. For a living, it's brand management, with almost 9 years spent in FMCG sector.
I have a 2006 Santro Xing with stock setup. Looking forward to upgrade my car with legal & viable components. I drive about 80kms+ a day, with half of it on Tumkur Highway & the balance on Outer Ring Road. So you can say I get the best of both worlds! Trucks & Cabbies..potholes & great surface
Cars & bikes are a passion from school days. I love driving & my car has not failed in keeping me smiling & ask for more
I've gone through many of the threads & I am really amazed by the quality of the info shared here. Big thanks to all of you... Here's wishing all BHPians a wonderful new year ahead
Old 8th December 2008, 15:10   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard kosh4u.

80kms a day is quite a decent daily haul... i guess you will be heading over to the modifications and ICE sections soon

Glad to have you here,
cya
R
Old 9th December 2008, 00:04   #3
BHPian

Sure Rehaan.. am already getting better head lamps [no white light for me though ;-) ] also planning for better rubber. ICE, hmmm, little later. Btw, thanks for the welcome note..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks