Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2008, 12:38   #1

Hi TeamBHPians

Hello everyone,

My name is Suresh Kannan, a mechanical engineer with some dose of multimedia and now into Technical Writing/Publication profession (thats AutoPub ). To be precise, I work for KPIT Cummins, Chennai and am into the manual (Owners, Wiring & Workshop) development for Ford India.

I was looking out for a comprehensive site providing technical and ownership information for purchasing my car and stumbled upon TEAM-BHP. I must say this is one of the best places you can gain knowledge on various topics and also get to meet people with similar interests.

Apart from cars, I love long drives and reading books on auto world, fiction and astrology.

The cars I owned were 800, Accent Tornado & Indica. I occasionally drive my brother-in-laws Innova and recently I got a Getz CRDI based on reviews by Undead, Anju, Vabs78, kpzen and others. Thank you guys.

Well I think I have bored you guys enough, will try to be in touch on a daily basis.

Drive safely,
Suresh Kannan (AutoPub)
Old 10th December 2008, 17:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey Suresh, welcome to the team.
You own one of the most lusted after pocket hatches on Team bhp.
Please share your experiences and pics .

Have fun.
Old 10th December 2008, 22:24   #3

Thanks Sammyboy. I will definitely share my experiences and pictures, it's just that 24 hrs a day not enough for me! Probably I will upload them by this weekend.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed