Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2008, 23:41   #1
BHPian

Valhallen @ 100

so now this is my 100th post since i started visiting this forum. it started with a strong urge for finding some new soul for my poor blaupunkt. ended up becoming an addiction.
I can STILL hear my mom saying "Did you finish ALL your currency again?"
At work sitting every jobless minute posting on the forums.
So one crazy day in april 87 my mom gives birth to me and from the word go she knows she has destructo on hand with her.
From then on toys, radios, tv's remotes ac's!! god alone knows how many things i have pulled apart and put back together.
was studying media and sound in particular at a coll here until a change forced me to leave it to pursue on my own. which is still in progress.

i love the following F1: senna and schumi.
WRC: cannot forget ol colin. SBK!

Cars: the formidable sleeper RX7, S6, koeinegsegg, THE Zonda & all hail FERRARI!!!! (atleast those who like em)
I own a '00 kine DX and a WagonR Lxi 03. the good ol one but they are dad's but still.
want to catch me look for me on the audio forums. you'll always find me lending an ear hehe.
Old 17th December 2008, 11:13   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey Valhallen,

Welcome (again?)

I guess you've been spending a lot of time in the DIY section being the "destructo" that you are.

cya around,
R
Old 17th December 2008, 11:17   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey,
so all the things you pulled apart and put back together, how many worked after putting them back??
Just kidding.
So what ICE do you have ?
Old 17th December 2008, 13:23   #4
BHPian

Thanks for the welcoming reply. no joke or pun intended.
@rehaan i wish it was true. still dad's car a little while to go before i start really taking it apart. progress report on that soon. was supposed to post about a small blau update but didn't.
@iceman dude trust me you will find it amusing. ALL Blaupunkt system. tape head with original wiring coaxial fronts and 6x9 back. NO amp but its the old 50w x 4 unit. Just added a aux-in i built DIY at home to play my pod. more to come. :-D I still service my store AC'S myself. And part of the electicals and electronics. From all the stuff i broke OR pulled apart most of them i put back and they seem to work still just fine. FORTUNATELY!!

Last edited by valhallen.282 : 17th December 2008 at 13:27. Reason: Added more text
Old 17th December 2008, 18:03   #5
Senior - BHPian

Nice nice.
Blaupunkt is good. Not my personal best though.
What store do you have?
Old 17th December 2008, 22:22   #6
BHPian

womens indian wear. two of them actually one near MG and one more near JP nagar Woody's. Blaupunkt i only like for the crisp flat sound it has. its just right.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks