Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2008, 21:55   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone!

Hi All,

It took me a while to find a community which shared the same or do I say more, passion as myself on the subject! But am I glad after going through some of the archives, best threads and subjects! This place is like a gold mine, an ice cream parlor that never shuts down and charges nothing.

I've been a car nut since I can remember - or since the high point on roads used to be to spot a "different" colored Padmini. Started driving on the now - 25 yr old M800, graduated to my fathers NE 118, bullied my grandfather to getting me an Esteem. Bought the zippy Zen as my own first car, traded it in for the beautiful Lancer and now driving the Honda Accord V6, what a pity Honda took it off market for the newer version! Would love to trade it for a Golf Gti - ideal size for the city and enough driving pleasure.

Always game for adventure - specially if it involves driving long distances, my 3 most wonderful and memorable holidays are all road trips in India and US. Interested in F1, music and travel. Next to do on the list is a road trip to Leh.

Hope to learn some new tricks, participate in some heated discussions, have fun and make some friends.

Cheers to All.
Z
Old 16th December 2008, 23:52   #2
BHPian

Wow. Thats a big list of cars which u've lived with all these years.. Lancer is a gr8 car. I just love driving it - even better than my frnds cedia. Do try to write up n post pics frm those road trips in the US/India.

Welcome aboard. Stick to the rules and enjoy the moments of BHPing here.

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (gr8 = great, frnds = friends, etc), and please take the time to re-read your post for typos before submitting.

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th December 2008 at 11:51. Reason: Please see note in post.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks