Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2008, 16:34   #1
BHPian

Finally .. I'm Here, and a Big hello to all.

Hello everybody,

I would really like to share my TBHP registration experience here, before I say anything about me.

Well, I have been reading TBHP since last 1 yr and more, and every time I read the threads, I use to have this smile on my face, as if I have read a bible, and I have reached a level of sanctity.

So now, I decide, why not join to share and learn more. Well here comes a fresh new email id for TBHP, I fill up the form, and waiting and waiting. No replies, no links nothing.

Few months later, I open up, another email id, and keep on waiting and waiting again... sad and no replies, i thought i might give my final last try.

And this time it worked, although couldnt see the mail in my new inbox, with a new email id again, i finally found a link in my spam. !
and again, there was this feeling of enigma.

Well, thanks mods, for giving me the opportunity to come and share my thoughts here.. I guess good things comes along good times, with great patience.

well to start with I would say the famous saying from Tokyo drift.. "I'm a guy.. its in my DNA" about cars and engines. A software professional, I work and wish to crave more for automobile industry.

Well, as a family man, I move step by step on my car mods. I have a Santro, and I can say, I have reached almost to the Stage one modification.

Would like to be around, this ever longing forum.

Regards,
Yatin
Old 2nd January 2009, 14:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Yatin.

Have a pleasant stay here.
Old 5th January 2009, 14:11   #3
BHPian

thanks faithless_1984. Both your rides are Neat. Liked them.
Did u you get your headers done from Jignesh(viper), Mumbai. Im wondering as, you location shows as Delhi.
Old 6th January 2009, 10:53   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the most respected forum Yatin. Would love to see some more pics of your ride.Hope you enjoy your stay.

Niki
Old 6th January 2009, 11:00   #5
Senior - BHPian

welcome Yatin,
So third time's a charm eh!
good to have you here
Cheers
Old 6th January 2009, 12:23   #6
BHPian

A third time lucky and another one from Pune! It's raining men (from Pune). Never mind. Go through the forums and in no time, you would be addicted to the shifting gears and other non-auto forums also.
Old 6th January 2009, 20:52   #7
BHPian

wilkomen yatin! keep- posting and in touch. would like to see ur can getting facelifted. will catch up wd in one of the meetups.

Last edited by Technocrat : 12th January 2009 at 17:08. Reason: Please avoid quoting a long post especially when its on same page
Old 6th January 2009, 21:51   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Both your rides are Neat. Liked them.
Did u you get your headers done from Jignesh(viper), Mumbai. Im wondering as, you location shows as Delhi.
Hey thanks and yes i got the headers from Jignesh bhai ,he couriered them to Delhi.
Old 7th January 2009, 10:23   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikibusa View Post
Welcome to the most respected forum Yatin. Would love to see some more pics of your ride.Hope you enjoy your stay.

Niki

Thanks Niki. Yes, surely one of the most respected forum, so was worth making efforts for registration .. yeah !!

Have uploaded some of the filter pics on the Santro mods thread. Rest yet to come, as I will overcome the number of post criteria, before I enter into My Garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman91 View Post
welcome Yatin,
So third time's a charm eh!
good to have you here
Cheers

Thanks Iceman, Surely it worth the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by given2fly View Post
A third time lucky and another one from Pune! It's raining men (from Pune). Never mind. Go through the forums and in no time, you would be addicted to the shifting gears and other non-auto forums also.

Its surely is Given2fly.. Well I 'm sorry,for Puneites , but performance and car mods scene is now picking up in city, as compared to B'lore Mumbai and Delhi. I am one of those, who is craving for cars mods and car freak friends to gather along all over. Few of my attempts led to TBHP.. May be few more, will help me to contribute to car mods in Pune city

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal2202 View Post
wilkomen yatin! keep- posting and in touch. would like to see ur can getting facelifted. will catch up wd in one of the meetups.
Hey Kunal2202, More than happy to see a Pune guy. We will surely catch up. I see, you have new vista, added in your bucket. Let me know, we will surely catch up in pune or meets, which ever convenient

Last edited by Rehaan : 11th January 2009 at 23:18. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks