Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2009, 13:57   #1

New Member!!

HEy guys !!
my name is parth zav, i live in mumbai and im crazzy about cars.! well, thats obvious because i'm here.
MAn ,this site is absolutely amazing. The article on how to modify your car step by step was awesome and really helps a lot, irrespective of the fact how much MONEY u r able and willing to splurge on your ride.

But u knw wat, all cars available in India are not capableofbeing heavily modified unless and until done in the right and correct way!!
like i put bigger rims and wider section tyres onmy swift and i was of the presumption that the ride quality would be affected but ever so slightly, but my suspensions have gone to the rocks. The damping action has been affectedseverly and in all the services till date i havehad to get the suspensions serviced. As a result my car rattles and sometimes bounces along even with the slightest undulations on the road.

SAme has been the case with my universal K & N filter even after repeatedly informing the guys at SAI SERVICE of it they took it to wash with a plasctic cover on but forgot to remove it and thus my filter got sucked in and i could not blame anyone as the company does not support these kind of modifications.

MAny ppl wont agree with me as i have friends who have with more knowledge than me modified thir cars with better results, but for cash strapped working car enthu's like me its really difficult especially given the low quality, feature deprived cars we are provided with. Not that im complaining coz it would only increase the car prices but still even we deserve welll built cars likeour european counter-parts..

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : SMS / Slang language is not the preferred mode of communication on Team-BHP. Also use proper punctuations instead of "......" We would much appreciate if you type your post out in clear and concise english for the benefit of other community members.

Thanks!

Last edited by v12 : 2nd January 2009 at 14:11.
Old 2nd January 2009, 14:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Parth.

Quote:
like i put bigger rims and wider section tyres on my swift
Whats the size of the rims and tyres ?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks