Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2009, 18:40   #1
Senior - BHPian

Bonjour T-BHP

I had almost forgotten to give my Intro here. Well, it's better to be late than never.I am Pulsar56 from Hyderabad, Aged 26. I was born & brought up in TamilNadu, Graduated in Rajasthan, Interned in Maharashtra & Currently Working in Andhra Pradesh.

SAP-HR is what is providing my bread & butter for the past 3.5 years. Currently I am with my third employer in this brief stint of my experience and I have been living in Hyderabad since 2005, a span long enough to call myself a 'Hyderabadi'. (Drive like a Hyderabadi in Hyderabad)

My interests include Web Designing, Logo Designing, Gaming (bought a 32" Full HD LCD Last week for my PS3), Music, Reading, Riding, Driving & my Guitar which I am trying to learn on my own!
Also, I am the webmaster for the following sites:
Samskrita Bharati - Home & www.samskrita-bharati.in (under devp.)
BVB Alumni Portal - Home
And some of my designs can be found on III I

I have always loved cars since my childhood and I always insisted on sitting in the front seats so that I can observe the driving, and learn. Drove a Maruti Omni when I was in 10th just by the knowledge gained by observation & with my uncle following on a scooter. That was the start of my favorite line - 'If you want me to accompany you, Let me drive'. The best & most comfortable seat in any car for me is the driver's seat!

I got to know about T-BHP through the net when one of my friend was planning to buy a car last year. Have been hooked to the site since then. Registered here when started looking for a car for myself.

My Bike - 2006 Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi.
My car - 1998 Carb Zen. (Recently 'Green-Cotton'ed. Thanks to Mobike008)
My Dream Machine has always been a Beemer and One day, when I have enough dough, will surely buy one no matter how old I'll be then!

I Hope t-bhp site does not get blocked by my office firewall due to this being the only activity happening on my office PC of late.

Happy Vrooming...

PULSAR56
Old 8th January 2009, 02:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Pulsar56! Have fun around here!
Old 8th January 2009, 02:42   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard,Pulsar56. Nice intro !
Guess we have one thing in common- having driven an Omni in the 10th Standard.Only difference being,I sneaked the van out to go pick up some books.But husshh...thats been kept a secret so far!

Enjoy your time onboard!
Drive safe..
Old 8th January 2009, 03:43   #4
Senior - BHPian

Thats a nice Intro Pulsar56. Great to have you aboard. The old Zen is one of the most loved hatches in the country and more so after the launch of the Estilo. I hope you get your dream Beemer soon.

Welcome to Team BHP and while you're around the forum do take a look at Rules as well.
Old 1st February 2009, 22:32   #5
Senior - BHPian

Change in Status.

From today, I move from a newbie to a BHPian.
The first thing I did today was to stick the site's url on my car's back! (I am a responsible driver)
I am now joining Mobike008 in Hyderabad to proudly display the T-BHP url on the car.

Proud to be a BHPian!
Pulsar56
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks