Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2009, 13:17   #1

Hello every one

Hi,
My belated NEW YEAR wishes to all members.
I am an Engineer (Mechanical) worked in Saudi Arabia for 15 years and returned to Mother land INDIA a couple of years back. I'm basically a Press tool engineer and towards the end of my carrier I served as Safety and Training Manager is KSA(Saudi Arabia).
Having three grown up sons and they are all Graduate engineers (Yes, I know what you are guessing - I'm 52 years old).
About cars - That is my passion from my child hood, because my Dad had a Morris Minor and an Amby and I had TOYOTA - Corolla, Mazda 636 and Mitsubishi - Lancer at Saudi Arabia, and after I landed in India I had a Maruti - Esteem but it did not served me well and now I'm having an Amby and my son having a FIAT - 137D. Both are old models but performance wise they are excellent. To reach the level of that performance I did maintenance and few modifications which I will sure discuss in the forum.
By the way I'm a regular visitor of this site for the last one year and I found this is one of a "Gem of a site" for car lovers and technical people.

Cheers
to all members
Old 12th January 2009, 16:13   #2
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Sir. This indeed is a gem of a site, which i why most members are glued to the site all day
Old 12th January 2009, 17:01   #3
BHPian

Welcome!!

Welcome to the Forum Sir. Looking forward to see you active in all discussions in the forum and sharing with us your valuable information.

Cheers!!!
Old 12th January 2009, 17:15   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome gasoline,
Trust me this place is addictive!!!

Cheers
Old 13th January 2009, 23:06   #5

Thank you for your warm reception. Give me some idea on how to start a new thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks