Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello! from Tamil Fellow! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/52280-hello-tamil-fellow.html)

RedDragonEye 21st January 2009 10:44

Hello! from Tamil Fellow!

Hi all!,

Sorry for the lame title, could'nt think of anything better at 2:00 in the morning.stupid:. This is RedDragon from chennai and am 25 years old. I have recently discovered the joys of travelling. I am planning to make road trips all over South India for the next few months and then most probably would do a Himalayan trip. I also organise weekend holiday trips for amatuer trekkers and corporates.

My passion in film-making and i own and run a production house currently doing a television series and also commercial ads. I am currently working on a script for a feature film which i may start shooting in June/July (also bout a roadtrip).

So guys here i am trying to fit in and probably get some inspiration from you guys.

Oh by the way, I own a Yamaha RX100 modified to 'look' like a dirt bike. I have recently developed a passion for Royal Enfield Electra so will soon be buying a second hand or if i got the money i'll go for the new Classic500 as soon as it hits India.

Regards to all. Peace out.

csentil 21st January 2009 14:22

Welcome to TBHP. Have fun, read the rules and enjoy yourself here. :)

mjothi 21st January 2009 14:37

Vanakam matrum vandanam.

Enjoy your stay and do check the announcement section to know more about posting + rules in forum.

Cheers.

prince_pervez 21st January 2009 14:52

Yeppadi irko ? Thats the only thing I know about Tamil ..and ohh wait..wanga wanga.. wanakkam!
Welcome to the forum dude. Enjoy your stay!

RedDragonEye 21st January 2009 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjothi (Post 1139470)
Vanakam matrum vandanam.

Enjoy your stay and do check the announcement section to know more about posting + rules in forum.

Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1139502)
Yeppadi irko ? Thats the only thing I know about Tamil ..and ohh wait..wanga wanga.. wanakkam!
Welcome to the forum dude. Enjoy your stay!

Pretty good! though wanga wanga sounds like an african chant! lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by csentil (Post 1139448)
Welcome to TBHP. Have fun, read the rules and enjoy yourself here. :)

Thanks seniors. Gosh! i feel i am joining college all over again. clap:

esteem_lover 21st January 2009 16:46

Welcome to Team-BHP reddragoneye. All the best for your film.

neoranjit 21st January 2009 22:16

awesome. Sounds exciting . Making films must be so much fun. ( atleast thats how it sounds ) But i know there are tons of challenges too.

Do keep us posted abt your roadtrips and if you want a driver / navigator let me know :))

PAVAN KADAM 21st January 2009 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1139502)
..and ohh wait..wanga wanga.. wanakkam!

Its Wango wango, and spelt Voanakkam.:)

Welcome to the forum Red Dragon Eye.

Atlblkz06 21st January 2009 23:49

Actually its Vango :) Try to say the difference between Wiper and Viper. They're not the same!

Oh yea so welcome! I've only been here for a week, but the people are great.
I've never seen any website anywhere that's hyper-moderated like this place is, but that's ok.

RedDragonEye 21st January 2009 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlblkz06 (Post 1140413)
Actually its Vango :) Try to say the difference between Wiper and Viper. They're not the same!

Oh yea so welcome! I've only been here for a week, but the people are great.
I've never seen any website anywhere that's hyper-moderated like this place is, but that's ok.

Actually wange wange...actually when you actually think bout it...ppl usually say it thrice...waange waange waange.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoranjit (Post 1140302)
awesome. Sounds exciting . Making films must be so much fun. ( atleast thats how it sounds ) But i know there are tons of challenges too.

Do keep us posted abt your roadtrips and if you want a driver / navigator let me know :))

Yeah it is quiet fun and challenging. But i love it! The script itself is going to take around a month to complete. And thanks for the offer :)

smsrini 22nd January 2009 11:03

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, Your thread title caught my eye! Full Rajni style! " Hello Tamil Fellow!" I like it!

Enjoy the Forum, and drive safe!

cheers!

amtak 22nd January 2009 13:15

welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by smsrini (Post 1140797)
Welcome to the forum, Your thread title caught my eye! Full Rajni style! " Hello Tamil Fellow!" I like it!

Enjoy the Forum, and drive safe!

cheers!

Reddragoneye, welcome to the forum. And I wish you had not used "hello Tamil fellow" as an introduction line.

Edit: Looks like someone modified it!

HappyWheels 22nd January 2009 13:32

Welcome to T-BHP!

Interesting work you have. :)