Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2009, 20:08   #1

Hey there team...!

Hi there,

Have closely followed team-BHP and noticed, that for once; there are a few people in our country who share real car audio knowledge and not just breed and spread misconceptions.

I have been into this industry since a while now.

If any one of you remember….. i guess sam would; JBL had sponsored an article I had written in ‘AutoCar India’

“How to build and Ideal Car audio system"

:: Sound & Acoustic Designs:: S A Designs ::

At present I am into manufacturing of Car Audio Modification products.

Entirely made of Fiberglass, one piece, no joints, no wood, inert to atmospheric changes, totally hand molded using high precision “Pre-Casts”. Made to meet specifications of various ‘Drivers’ available in the market and finished with PU lacquer based high quality paint. Easy to maintain and clean.

Parcel trays for hatchbacks.

Enclosures: Sealed, Ported, Transmission Line, Extended Bass Shelf, 4th order Bandpass, Quasi 6th & 8th order Bandpass and Horn Loaded Enclosures.

A/B pillar Tweeter mounts & Center channel dash mounts.

Kick / Door Pods.

Most of these products are processed as back to back orders, and only a few regular items are stocked.

Damping Solutions: Bitumen – Butyl sheets, Viso-elastic sheets. These products are at par in performance with every other product available in the market; unlike other products ‘SADesigns Damping Solutions’ are cost effective.

Enough of advertising….

I am looking forward to sharing knowledge and learn too.

Fenil Mehta.
Sound & Acoustic Designs.

""Inner circles of car audio enthusiasts know this well;
10% is product selection and 90% installation".
Old 2nd February 2009, 18:00   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi SADesigns,

Welcome aboard.
I take it you have now got fairly familiar with our policies on "commercial activity" etc.

Glad to hear your opinion on the TBHP ICE section. You seem to be one of the select few who understands all the jargon and technical talk in that section!

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks