Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2009, 22:44   #1
BHPian

Aloha Motorh€ds

My greeting to all the petron-diesel heads of the community.
My name is Rocky Raghunath and am really glad to finally post after browsing this forum for the past couple of months.
I am basically a Mallu as of now in Canada working for a telecom major.
And my ride right no is a BMW 323.But alas cannot post the pics as my garage has not been activated on this forum.
I will be returning to india sometime this year end and this forum helped me a lot to get an insight into my dream vehicle once I am back home.
No points for guessing...A tata safari.
read through the detailed posts of tanveer,suman,steeroid and other similar ranks.

Hope to contribute something to this forum for the tremendous knowledge I have recieved from this forum

Last edited by aah78 : 26th January 2009 at 01:21. Reason: Limit smileys to 2/post please. Thanks!
Old 26th January 2009, 15:32   #2
Senior - BHPian

Another Mallu working in the Telecom sector looking to buy a Safari!! Sounds freakishly familiar!

Welcome to the forum Rocky! Have fun around here!

Last edited by iraghava : 26th January 2009 at 15:34.
Old 26th January 2009, 15:50   #3
Senior - BHPian

Firstly, Welcome to Team BHP. Now that the formalities are over, lets get to the issue at hand:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu€iFer View Post
I am basically a Mallu as of now in Canada working for a telecom major.

I will be returning to india sometime this year end and this forum helped me a lot to get an insight into my dream vehicle once I am back home.
No points for guessing...A tata safari.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Another Mallu working in the Telecom sector looking to buy a Safari!! Sounds freakishly familiar!
Muhuhuhuhuhua! Similar sort of background, similar sort of tastes. Except that I dont share my first name with an Italian Stallion.

I see you've done your homework and read up all the reviews et al. You know what to expect, so cheers to you.

Just make sure you get it from the right dealer and dont get RF'ed in the process.

Out of interest - who do you work for? Rogers or one of the carriers?

Last edited by Steeroid : 26th January 2009 at 15:53.
Old 30th January 2009, 09:20   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Firstly, Welcome to Team BHP. Now that the formalities are over, lets get to the issue at hand:

I see you've done your homework and read up all the reviews et al. You know what to expect, so cheers to you.

Just make sure you get it from the right dealer and dont get RF'ed in the process.

Out of interest - who do you work for? Rogers or one of the carriers?

Thanks you people.
Steeroid,

I work for Alcatel-Lucent Technologies here in ottawa.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks