Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2005, 12:52   #1
BHPian

Hi folks

Hi all on T-bhp

I have been reading the forums for a coupla months now and decided to join in. I am from Pune (altho I have spent 5 years living in the hell hole that is Mumbai ) and obviously love anything to do with wheels.

I found t-bhp when I was looking for reviews and trying to decide which car to buy (back in January).. My choice was the Palio 1.2 Sport , but over time and mainly looking at my wallet I didn't buy it.
Instead I was veering towards the Indica (Petrol of course) and hence was looking at actual customer reviews on both. Most of the magazines love the Palio (for all the reasons I like it) and no one even mentions the Indica...weird yeah right.

While reading these forums I found a distinct dislike for Tata cars & particularly the petrol Indicas. This probably egged me on more towards it

I never liked the Santro, hated the WagonR (looks) and always liked the Palio. Ended up buying a Indica V2 LGi instead

So if you see a black petrol Indica LGi with nice shiny 13" alloys in Pune...that's me !! (coz I haven't seen any others ..hehe)

Anyways to cut a long story short...I feel this is a nice site with quite knowledgable people on it and I hope I can contribute to this..

A car review coming up soon ...

Ciao,
Abhay
Old 25th April 2005, 13:15   #2
BHPian

hey Abhay.... welcome to TBHP.... you have come to the correct place... njoy your stay here...
happy motoring...
cheers...
Old 25th April 2005, 13:22   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Abhay,

I think in your many months of lurking on Team-BHP, you have missed checking out the most important section - The Board Rules.

I suggest you check the bit on language protocol before posting any further. Excessive use of smilies is NOT permitted.

GTO
Old 25th April 2005, 13:25   #4
BHPian

Opps I'm sorry abt that GTO. Will keep that in mind from now on.
Old 25th April 2005, 13:41   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome, Indidude...

I hope you wont generalize your views after going through the forum as a member - there are members who like all types of cars, starting with the grand old man who is in love with his Amby.

There are differing views, as there are in any group or family. I dont think that is the common theme, though.
Old 25th April 2005, 13:46   #6
BHPian

welcome to the boards abhay
enjoy your stay
good luck with the indica.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks