Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2009, 23:31   #1
BHPian

hello folks!

All,

My name is Amit, I belong to Jaipur, but been in bangalore for the past (almost) 8 years. I am 30 years old now, and have a passion for long drives.. started when I was in school, and used to go biking with my friends for "tea" to a town 150 kms from home.. at 2am, and return by morning in time for school (OK.. I did have a license)

Previously owned vehicles:

2 Kinetic hondas, 2 KB 100 bukes, 1 bullet electra 350, 1 black Alto LX, and now my speed beast.. Verna CRDi SX / ABS.

Been following this forum ever since I made my decision to buy the verna crdi last year (Sep 08). Must say this forum has influenced my decision a lot.

Am travelling to pondicherry tomorrow, my first trip in 2 long hectic months at work. Will try and get myself to writing a travelogue once I am back. It took me from Aug08 when I signed up till now, to write an introduction.

Am a safe driver, and normally dont cross 100-120 kph on highways, but the new Verna, and the NICE corridor outside bangalore - just couldn't resist pushing it.. went to 160 (see pic).

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
hello folks!-200812271658_203.jpg  

Old 13th February 2009, 00:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Amit ! See you around and do take a peek into the forum rules for posting and have a safe ride to Pondy and ofcourse look forward to your travelogue.
Old 14th February 2009, 21:57   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the team!

Have a great and safe trip, mate.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed