Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2009, 09:18   #1
sidharthm

Sid from Blr.. going in for Getz GLE this week

Hey BHPians..
I am thankful for the great resource this site presents in giving out valuable insights about almost everything thats got the motor whizzing inside..!!!
I decided to go in for a Getz ( I planned for a sec hand sedan initially) but for awesome price quoted by one of the dealer of hyundai.. All for 4.2 on road blr.. (he got a deal for me ..incs central locking.. basic accessories.. teflon coating....) Thanks again guys..

Old 16th February 2009, 17:59   #2
BANNED

Hi!! Welcome on board!!

Strange that it is raining getz's here. I suggest you give a go bye to the teflon and get something else. (Search the forum for why).
Old 16th February 2009, 20:10   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR View Post
Hi!! Welcome on board!!

Strange that it is raining getz's here. I suggest you give a go bye to the teflon and get something else. (Search the forum for why).
+ 1 on that. I would agree on giving a miss to the Teflon and bargain for some other goodies on your car.

Last edited by f1fan : 16th February 2009 at 20:14.
Old 17th February 2009, 13:12   #4
sidharthm

Awaiting my GETZ delivery !!

what a week..!!!!!! Delivery rescheduled to a week later..
A Heart Breaaker... my Parents coming over to Blr for the First time and the car was supposed to be the surprise planned for em.
And thus the game started.. I visited the showrrom on Sat to confirm if we getting the delivery by Friday this week and they confirmed that things are going as per the promised date.
As it turn out the dealer's booking manager found from Hyundai that the next batch for Getz goes in to the production line on 20th and the delivery cant be done before 26th and I got this information when I called him up on Monday to get the Car's status.As anybody would have done, I Visited the Showroom in the evening..(I had to bunk my office) !!!!!! and there was the reassuring sales person.. ever elusive... and unknown of the realities of the world..
I was the one who called him to tell the delivery is getting delayed and not HIM, earlier in the day !!!
Well ,How mad could one get ..I asked for a cancellation, I did not want the car if not for Friday and that was clarified to him in the first place..
Well.. my presence must have had a little impact on the customer service values he must possess that he called his GM (sales)now.. and yeah then I was returned home, the GM would either confirm the delivery or they would do a refund.. ( he indeed took my account number) I dint believe it would be easy getting money from them anyway....which ever ways.
Today.. me and wifey.. started earlier to beat the traffic.. and reach the showroom early and get the refund.. VIOLA itwasnotto be...
The Sales guy came with the cancellation letter when I asked him if his GM was there (its 9:45; I wanted to rip their souls apart) and great indeed he was in, so I composed myself .. in a sombre mood and started thinking how nice I can be in this situation. there he was.. the GM .....
Overnight ..he had already got a Earthern getz out of the production line and to be sent to blr..from chennai.. ( the production was to start on 20th).. anyways.. I was confimred the delivery is on schedule and he said he'd get it done ahead of Friday.. !!!! tht was a shocker..
I am hoping for a plesant non shocker delivery.. moreover the date of production is botherng me..i dont want a '08 production car..
and I am equipped with the Pre delivery checkpoint list..(Kudos to team-bpians) !!! pray for me ppl..

Closed Thread

Most Viewed