Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2009, 09:49   #1
BHPian

Finally a Big Hello to All

Hi Everyone,

I have been an avid reader of Team-Bhp and it gives me great honour and pride to be a member of this community finally. I am twenty four years old from Bangalore. Over the last eight years I have driven several vehicles from a Kinetic Nova to I would say and Acura 3.2 TL for eg. so you can fit in all sorts of vehicles in between. I would like to share my two cents about the automobile industry both in India and the U.S. I spent three years driving several types of cars in the U.S and finally invested in a 2004 Honda Civic Si (EP3) 2004 hatch back. My automobile days started with an engine swap in my zen (swapped) to a 1.3L esteem engine. i am always open to driving a new car and love the experience of it be it a Tata Indica or a BMW does not matter as long as I have never driven it and get the feel of the car.
Well I can go on but I hope I can share the little knowledge I have with all you bhpians out there.
Lastly you will notice that I am a critic when it comes to Indian traffic and I am always out there to correct offenders out there who are breaking the law. So if you notice me desperately explaining to some call center cab driver to turn off his high beam and act civilised please join me in educating people on how to drive and stick to one lane especially the left lanes because you are not the fastest out there on the road and I am sure there is someone behind you who deserves the right lane so keep it free and use it when required.
Thank You.
Old 19th February 2009, 10:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Aboard "bhpbreather"! seems like you have had laid hands on many rides. Swapping a zen engine to a 1.3 L esteem would have been quite an experience to share with us here. Keep us posted with your endeavors and do drop into the Feb 28th Meet @ Green Annexe and you will have a chance to meet other members.

Go through the posting rules and have a wonderful stay, look forward to meet you.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks