Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2009, 17:36   #1
Vicky_s_world

Me A car maniac

Hello everybody!

I am Vicky, me a menace on wheels, I love cars & bikes so much so that I would even prefer sleeping in my car. I am passionate of cars.

Was once browsing for some information on the net when I came across team bhp. Later I was selling my Ford Ikon so thought of putting her on the classifieds, thats when I created my ID.

I am 28 yrs old, hardcore fan of the OHC V-Tech, after reading about the car in TBHP. In bikes I love the ol' RD, sheer power man!!!

Am currently driving an alto & Thunderbird both modded externally.

I just sold off my ikon 1.3, am looking for a car that will fit a budget of 1.5 - 2.5 L, monthly running is of 650 kms, I am very much inclined to the OHC V tech, but want to know more about this car, also I tried posting a thread on the advice section but was unable to attract any answers!

I also want to know what diesel cars might be available for my budget!

Moderators plz respond with some suggestions

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th February 2009 at 21:40. Reason: tatz = thats. plz = please. Do try and post in full words and not SMS language. Thanks.

Old 1st March 2009, 16:06   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum, Vicky. The only reason you have not received any responses to that thread is that, there is a sea of information on the same topic in our archives. In fact, all your queries have been answered already. It is best for you to search within the archive (see FAQ for tips on searching).

We'd appreciate your visiting our board rules prior to proceeding further.
Old 2nd March 2009, 08:53   #3
Vicky_s_world

Hey GTO thanks for the reply. And I copied what you said.

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks