Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2009, 20:38   #1

Hi Folks this is Tannuboy

Hello everyone, this is Tannuboy from Hyderabad. 27years old, working as a Healthcare Consultant at Datamonitor, Hyderabad.
It all started way back in 1992 when my dad took us (me, my elder brother and my younger) for the first time on scooter (ML Vespa T5) to Vizag. Then followed a series of such adventures (on that particular scooter, believe me!!) to Mumbai, Chennai and what's more, even last year my dad repaired that very old LML and drove it to Bangalore to give it off to my elder brother who lives there. So, i believe its all in the blood and I thank almighty for it.

I travelled on my Pulsar 200 to Bangalore, Sri sailam, etc. and bought Maruti Swift Vdi ABS in September'08. Since then i drove to Vijayawada, Adoni.

I first came across Team BHP site when i was searching for my car's Audio and the suggestions by the guys out here really paid off.
My hobbies include long distance driving, Swimming and table tennis (have been a state level player)

This 6th of March, i am planning to drive down in my Swift to Bhopal where my aunt stays. During this trip i also plan to cover, Tagoda tiger reserve, Panchmarhi, Pench and Kanha national parks. Please give suggestions to this newbie in the family and wish me luck......

I will try my best to live up to the expectations of the BHPians.....

With due respect to the seniors and my fellowmates of the Team

I remain
Tannuboy
Long live the BHPians
Old 1st March 2009, 01:55   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Tannu. Would love to read your review and thoughts on the VDI. I have the same car and its 40k kms young now.
You may want to have a look at these threads for help planning your trip. Cheeers !!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...le-safari.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ucky-time.html

All the best and see you around
Old 25th March 2009, 04:11   #3

Thanks Eddy

Hi Eddy,

I came back last week from my Middle India expedition and have got lots to tell and lot many pictures to upload. Will do it on this weekend.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks