Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2009, 19:59   #1
BHPian

Hello all Bhpians!!

Hi am Shanz! Am 23 Yrs old, am doin my Final Year B.Com in Coimbatore!Basically am from (Calicut)Kerala! I Just came down here jst for my studies!That became the best part of my life. I already had a car crazee in my DNA, espacially customizing it for more looks and power.Thanks God, I reached the best place where i could be, Coimbatore is the place of Best Motorsports in India! We have the Tuning God Mr. Leela Krishnan(9 Times INRC CHampion and RALLY, TRACK car tuner,JK Rally team, RedRooster Rally), J.Anand(Tuner-Jeyam, MRF rally cars), and many more. We also do have Karthikeyan, Narein Kumar and many other racers from Coimbatore. That gained the city the land of ultimate motorsports.This became the turning point of my life i too started getting those mild and aggresive tuning tips. Roaming around in those garages like Leela Auto House. Kumci and many other i too started to taste it!Am using a 2006 Maruti Suzuki Zen, the most common tuner victim!I love my car!I got intoduced to TEAM-BHP by a friend of mine, who is also a die-hard bhp fan! He is a Bhpian(A S H V I N).Ever since i started browsing this site i stik for hours!Am living with my friend here, and my roomates are not intrested in sharinf my passion as they are interested in some other! So every time when i get bugged and wish to talk to someone i will log on to team-bhp! Thank you t-bhp for being such a great treasure!I Love team-Bhp!Team-Bhp Rocks!!Shanz!
Old 2nd March 2009, 19:12   #2
Team-BHP Support

welcome

Welcome to Team-BHP!.

Do take some time out to familiarize yourself with the posting rules in the Announcements section.

SMS isn't well received as the preferred mode of typing.
Old 3rd March 2009, 14:40   #3
BHPian

Thanks!
Ya, i have checked out all the rules and regulations!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks