Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2009, 16:22   #1
BHPian

Hello to all Masterminds..

Hello Everyone,

learnt about TEAM-BHP from friends. after couple of reminders from friends visited Team-Bhp just for fun. But never knew that this will become one of my most fevourite website, dont know now how many times i visit TEAM-BHP in one day. Absulately creazy about Team-Bhp.

"Gr8 Folks driving GR8 Forum"
Something about me, was creazy for Bikes & car from childhood. but untill Engg. i lived with just one Racer cycle. After engg when I went onsite to USA, lived in cities like San Francisco, LA, Sandiago, Dallas, Houstan for more than one year. Drove car's like MUSTANG,BUKE,Chevy Cobalt,Nissan Altima,Pontiac,Civic all rented. enjoyed every moment of these cars.
Then decided to come back to my own most loving city 'Amchi MUMBAI'.

Wanted to get atleast one car for myfamily, Based up on the reviews & considering Bank Balance I bought PALIO 1.9D (Great second hand Buy), and let me tell you one thing i am very happy with my decision. love this hatch.

Hope to get support from all of you. Have great time.
Old 5th March 2009, 21:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum bro.
Yeah, this place is more addictive than any other addiction available on earth.
You will find lots of Palio lovers here. Do share your driving experience and pics.
Old 5th March 2009, 21:56   #3
BHPian

hay buddy thnx for reply,

yups i already have many friends who are Palio & TEAM-BHP fans on forum. we have great time discussing about new topics, It roxxx. Also I am eager to share pics as well, waiting for proper authorizations.

Another impressive thing about T-BHP i liked was, discipline. If you dont follow .

Last edited by aah78 : 5th March 2009 at 22:11. Reason: Text format tags removed. Forum doesn't support html tags.
Old 5th March 2009, 22:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard!
Which part of Houston were you living at? And was that a Buick that you were referring to?

Enjoy your stay here!
Old 5th March 2009, 23:04   #5
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Our forum doesn't support HTML / text format tags. Please don't Copy-Paste from a word processor. Use Notepad instead. Thanks.

hi nitin,

My friends were in "huston state university" used to stay with them for couple of weeks; in June 2008 i drove to houstan just to attend AATIF ALSAMS live concert,

In San Francisco --> Battery street,
LA --> USC area,
Dallas --> North Stemmons FRWY.

But most loved city NO DOUBT : SAN FRANCISCO just awesome.

Yups It was Buick maaa mistake, all of them were rented cars, if your company pays for you then you can definitely enjoy so many of them one by one heee.

Last edited by aah78 : 6th March 2009 at 03:17. Reason: See note. Please use a spell-checker.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks