Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2009, 16:53   #1

Hello from Saurabh

Hi my name is saurabh and i am 25 yrs. when people ask me where I am from, its a very cumbersome job for me start it from begining as i have been a nomad till now. Basicaly I call myslef true indian of sorts coz i have been travelling and settling different parts of India. Born in Faizabad, was there for only my first year and never got a chance to visit it again till now, then due to my dads job we kept shifting across UP and Uttrakhand from year 1983 till year 2000, year 2000-2005 i was in delhi for graduation, so travelled lot of north india apart from north east. 2005-2007 in pune and 2007 till date i am in Bangalore. so if you ask me now where i m from i would say CURRENTLY i am from Bangalore. here i have already toured karnataka a lot for trekking had been to kerela for 2-3 tours, longest one being 10 days in alto and selectively toured Tamilnadu.
I am an adventure and travel enthusiast. I had urged my father to buy a scorpio when the first time i tried it in 2003. My dad never lets me down(ofcourse my demands are well thought of as we are not very rich).

Starting point was interesting as I fractured my wrist by accident on my RX100 (I was lucky to have a cousin who bought RX100 in 1982 and wanted to sell it). and it happened right 20days before the delivery date of my beast. good for me that the doctor asked the plaster to be cut on 20th day, i was in so much enthu that i said that no one drives home my scorpio but me so i took my swiss knife and cut off the plaster , went to take my scorpio, i had to go to aligarh from ghaziabad as they were delivering at the earliest and then right away went to doctor for check up and the doctor knew me so he was not surprised that there wouldn't be any plaster on my hand on 20th day. so thats how my scorpio came in. I have loved my scorpio every single bit, low maintenance and it always stood by me, in the first year itself i did close to 1 lakh KM and i had to do nothing more than regular servicing. sadly i had to part with it when going for studies, but since i am kind of stable earning wise i am thinking it to bring it to bangalore.

I love to travel and its very late that i understood the power of internet, i have always beleived my travel and driving instincts and dont get overconfident about it, now i have started reading a lot and that helps my interests a lot, very often whenever i searched for travel related things one hiton google has always been TEAM-BHP so i thought i should join the cult and increase my learnings by many folds. Here i am and very interested in knowing about bikes cars mechanics. Apart from this I love to take photos also. and my flickr account is Flickr: Saurabh1983in's Photostream. Hope to learn a lot from our cult members.
Old 5th March 2009, 21:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Saurabh,
An interesting introduction . This place is awesome and I am sure you will have great fun here.
Welcome the team.
Old 5th March 2009, 23:32   #3

thanks , i really am enjoying every bit of it here, there is sooooo much content here that it makes me nervous.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks