Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2009, 16:07   #1
BANNED

sdmn

Hi folks,

I have been a motoring enthusiast since childhood, driven since I was 12, driven in India and in the US, observed cars in many parts of the world, and now settled in India driving my Hyundai Verna CRDI SX ABS.

My second car is a Hyundai Santro Automatic.

Its great to be here. I hope to be of value to fellow members and visitors.

Regards,
Sandeep Menon
Old 17th March 2009, 21:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Sandeep and I notice you have jumped right into the action with a couple of reviews . Had fun reading them.
This is a wonderful place, wish u a great time here.
Old 17th March 2009, 21:33   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard, Sandeep.
Do tell us more about yourself.Were you in the US for a long time?

Hope you are enjoying your move back to India.Apart from the traffic & road conditions,I guess its always a lovely feeling to be back home.

Take care,and drive safe!
Old 18th March 2009, 14:44   #4
BANNED

sammyboy & Nitin,

Thanks for welcoming me. I have been reading team-bhp on an 'on - and - off' basis for about 2 years now, though was never a regular.

sammyboy, I loved your signature.

Nitin, I was in the US for a year. I rented a lot of different types of cars during that period and drove a lot. Like most Indians, owned a Corolla. Did couple of long drives too - like Stamford (CT) to Durham (NC) in a single day, and many more.

Lived in CT for the first few months, and then moved to Plano (TX). I see that you are in Houston. Drove once from Plano to San Antonio via Houston in a rented Toyota Sienna when I took my family to Sea World.
Old 20th March 2009, 19:23   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmn View Post
Hi folks,

I have been a motoring enthusiast since childhood, driven since I was 12, driven in India and in the US, observed cars in many parts of the world, and now settled in India driving my Hyundai Verna CRDI SX ABS.

My second car is a Hyundai Santro Automatic.

Regards,
Sandeep Menon
Welcome to tbhp - looks like u r a Hyundai fan

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (u = you, r = are, etc), and please take the time to re-read your post for typos before submitting.

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st March 2009 at 01:15. Reason: Please see note in post.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks