Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2009, 21:15   #1
BHPian

Hey there fellow BHPians

Hi there

I would like to start by saying that I am absolutely ecstatic that I am finally a member of this knowledgeable community...

About me - Am a Gurgaonite, an MBA by profession and a middle level manager in the outsourcing industry. My love wheels started in school when my first ride with a motor ( if you can call it that) was a LUNA moped....lol....moved on to the Hero Honda CD 100...Yamaha RD350...Royal Enfield.....those were the wonder years of college. The Standard Herald was the car I learnt to drive on....It was a brilliant car which introduced me to all the trouble one has to go through when an automobile breaks down(and that happened quite frequently)...Prmier Padmini was my next ride...then the Contessa with an ISUZU 2.4 ltr diesel engine...ISUZU Gemini....Maruti Zen......Maruti 800 was my first car I bought with my own money (not Papa ka paisa)....then I upgraded to the OHC 1.5 2000 model which had run only 23k kms (a beauty) from one of my relatives.....hard bargain.

Then I started visiting the TBHP site and have upgraded my ICE to a Pioneer 6850, JBL bass tube, JBL Infiniti comp speakers and of course a K & N conical filter...Am also thinking of upgrading the rims to 15" Lenso's with Michelin PP2's....all help and guidance regd this would be appreciated....

Thats a bit about me and I hope to be a valuable contributor to this site.
Cheers
Hondaism

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th April 2009 at 01:35. Reason: Welcome. Please avoid..typing..like..this. Take a look at the "Posting Etiquette" thread in the Announcements section. Thanks
Old 16th April 2009, 21:54   #2
BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP dude,i am glad that you are here,the home of City lovers.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed