Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2009, 13:54   #1

Hello Team-BHP

Finally, this is Piper thanking (Support BHP) and one and all for making me part of this fantastic group.

I have been a viewer of Team-BHP since 8 months. With so much of talent, knowledge and above all the "Willingness to share and help each other", really makes this team, distinguished and unique from others out there.

I am from Bangalore and work for "On-Demand Business", you all know what that means. So, work is fun.

Little about myself!

I am 27 yrs old and ever since I was 8 and over, I loved cars. I used to butter my dad to buy me scale models, or atleast those toys resembling cars. I have a lot of them at home, and many a times, I have passed with good marks, just for the sake that he would buy me them (brings a simle now thinking about past).

So, guys, finally I brought my first ever car of my life, just recently on April 3rd, Hyundai Accent Executive Black.

Trust me, I liked the car before, but decided going through different posts in here and the main thing is I'M VERY MUCH HAPPY about my decision.

Thanks to you all for making my choice a better choice.

Apart from this, I like music, I play guitar (A-G, still a long way, to learn from G-Z).

I like photo editing. Recently, I have been working on HDR imaging. I would like to actively take part in the "Photoshop/Digital Art Thread" and hopefully make some people happy out there. So, all ready to show my little talent!

I am sure there would be more information sharing and helping out each other in the best possible way.

With this, I say "enough of my lecture" and get on!

Thank you guys for all the information shared.

Wishing you all the very best of times!

Warm Regards,
Piper , at the gates.
Old 17th April 2009, 14:03   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the madhouse piper gates. Enjoy the stay and have fun.
Old 17th April 2009, 17:06   #3
BHPian

Hello Piper,
Welcome to Team-BHP.
I am sure you would enjoy learning and contributing to this wonderful bunch of people called the Team-BHP.
Take care,
Abhi
Closed Thread

Most Viewed