Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2009, 01:12   #1
BHPian

Time to make an entry/intro :)

Hi guys, my name's Rossiter aka Akhil. Have been lurking around for the last couple of months or so, and finally got around to getting my own ID here.

I'm 24, located in Bangalore, and am a total petrolhead

I am the Vice President, running operations in a composites manufacturing unit in Bangalore, and am the proud owner of a few vehicles. Within my family, we like to stick to the Maruti product line, for the very reasons which have made Maruti the market leader in India. We started with the humble 800 (1995), moved on to the Esteem in 1997, and I still use this car as my primary 4 wheeler. I love it, and just cannot seem to part with it even after 120000 kms, and no power steering

We also have the newer cars like the Wagon R (2006), Indica V2 (2002), and a 2002 Hyundai Santro.

Am also a big bike fanatic.. I started off with a Kawi Bajaj 4S, moved on to a VFR800 when in the US. And came back and got myself a Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i, and last year bought myself a 2008 Yamaha R1.

Short description of my interests lie in this one line. Wherever there is an ICE plonked in a moving vehicle, my interests lie there

Look forward to posting and interacting with the various members here, and I know there are some good guys on board.

Cheers!

Last edited by Jaggu : 24th April 2009 at 12:39.
Old 24th April 2009, 12:30   #2
BHPian

Just noticed that I exceeded the smiley count in my previous post. Mods, please feel free to edit, and will be careful in the future
Old 24th April 2009, 12:56   #3
BHPian

Welcome dude, all would love to see your R1, as for the esteem, write a long term review, it will really be appritiated.
Old 24th April 2009, 13:09   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Rossiter . Enjoy your stay .
ICE plonked in moving vehicle ? , you mean to say the recent hailstorm in bangalore kind off ?
Old 24th April 2009, 13:29   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhayshanu View Post
Welcome dude, all would love to see your R1, as for the esteem, write a long term review, it will really be appritiated.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
Welcome Rossiter . Enjoy your stay .
ICE plonked in moving vehicle ? , you mean to say the recent hailstorm in bangalore kind off ?
Just realised that ICE as an abbreviation has mutiple expansions! The ICE I was talking about is the more basic one: Internal Combustion Engine
Old 27th April 2009, 13:56   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the team Akhil. How about a review and pics of your R1 bro.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks