Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2009, 11:15   #1

Hello all!!

Hi everybody. I'm a software engineer from Bangalore. Graduated last year. I love cars and love anything to do with it. I follow F1, MotoGP, WRC, APRC, BTCC, etc.

For me cars is all about the power, looks, reliability and comfort. So I believe the best car ever made is the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ400 ( a powerful engine, 4 doors and a big boot ) and I'm totally in love with it. My list of MUST HAVE cars: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ400, Subaru Impreza WRX STI and Nissan R34.

Currently I have a diesel Suzuki Swift which I'm planning to sell as soon as possible and buy an Esteem (the car I had back in college, awesome fun) and blow it up!! Also have a RD350 which is not in good shape as of now. I'm glad to be a part of Team-BHP and excited to kick things off. Cheers!!
Old 24th April 2009, 13:21   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard Torque. bring that RD350 back to shape & it would rock.
Old 24th April 2009, 15:29   #3

@null- Hi, thanks a lot. Well I'v drilled holes in my pocket trying to get the RD up and running but she's too stubborn. I'v lost all hope to get her back. But I'm sure I'l get back to her once I see another RD roaring past me sometime soon. Now concentrating totally on the Esteem project.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks