Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2009, 20:23   #1
ozy

hey there, enfield owner from ireland!

hey folks.
following much time on the internet, i came across this site. It seems to have many enfield owners with a wide and varied knowledge on the bike, which i cannot wait to extract from you all!

im 27, a civil engineer from ireland and have recently been looking at my old rusty enfield and getting ideas about getting it going and restoring it to some degree. i thinks its a 350cc but i have no idea on what age it is, i will start a seperate post on this soon!

normally im into cars (in particular vintages) but have a soft spot for old bikes too. I have lost family members through motorbike accidents so their ownership has been frowned upon in my family. but if its old, then somehow its acceptable!

my current machinery list
1978 datsun fairlady Z

1995 bmw 3 series coupe (no pics of it)
enfield bullet

previous cars
2000 nissan S15 spec R
several volkswagen passats
toyota corrolla
1st car - 1989 vw jetta

again, nice to meet you and hope to have some fun here!

niall (a.k.a. ozy)

Note from Team-BHP Support : Welcome aboard. Please do note that it is imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here (Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP) to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

Last edited by Rehaan : 25th April 2009 at 13:17. Reason: Please see the note that has been put at the end of your post by the Support Team.
Old 24th April 2009, 21:15   #2
BHPian

Hi Ozy.

Yes, that looks like a 350 alright. How did you come across it?

Have never owned a Bullet myself but have ridden one a few times and it is a great bike.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the restoration. Am sure there will be lots of people here able to help you with info.
Old 24th April 2009, 21:20   #3
BHPian

That Datsun made me go "ohh!" Love the low-profile tyres and the lack of B-pillar

Welcome aboard!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed