Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2005, 11:40   #31
Senior - BHPian

which white Accent is this?? Any pics??!
Old 25th July 2005, 12:56   #32
Senior - BHPian

hey kausu, think i saw u on tilak bridge yesterday at around 5 ish....right? white accent with a huge tail pipe and nos stickers and great wheels. i was in the miata in the next lane...great looking car man, no nakhras on ther outside, just sounds great...even had a ks motorsportds sticker on the back. where in wadala are u.., dont tell me guru nanak nivas or ill fall down...
Old 26th July 2005, 01:21   #33
BHPian

hey ya dude it was me in that same white accent....and ya dude i saw u in the miata...nice sound on ur car to dude!!!

acctually i stay in dadar dude....shivaji park to be precise

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 26th July 2005 at 07:50.
Old 26th July 2005, 02:01   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Kasau,
Cool Car.
But how did you beat the 2 City's?
What is uner your hood?
Old 26th July 2005, 10:52   #35
Senior - BHPian

You haven't done anything on the exteriors except for the wheels. Anything special on the inside?
Old 28th July 2005, 03:32   #36
BANNED

this guy can actually screw around with people bad...in the sense a person showing off in his modified car trying to show that he can take anybody on road...and this dude in an accent can actually smoke the guy who shows off....all i g2 say for his car is...all go but no show...hehehe
Old 30th July 2005, 00:31   #37
BHPian

hey thanx for appreciating my car dude on fire !!!
Old 2nd August 2005, 23:06   #38

Please take some time to go through the rules. Please avoid personal attacks on members on the board. Settle what you have to through PM. Any more of this and you wont be able to enjoy the forum for long.

Last edited by ported_head : 2nd August 2005 at 23:21.
Old 2nd August 2005, 23:13   #39
BANNED

im so sure this bikerboy is a fake guy...he is someone who is jealous...because this is his first post....he is so dumb..if he wanted he could have introduced himself and atleast posted more stuff...but this dude just registered and posted on this threat only...why...
Old 2nd August 2005, 23:14   #40
BHPian

yea i am with you dudeonfire,may be he lost against kausu in a race and is taking his revenge like this.

Last edited by vandan : 2nd August 2005 at 23:16.
Old 2nd August 2005, 23:42   #41
BANNED

mods...trust me this guy is somebody who had already registered on team-bhp..and did it agian with this id.. to post crap about people and degrade them...when i saw what he mentioned and checked his information..it showed he has registered today ...hahahaha he is soo stupid..he should have atleast got friendly with people first and post other few stuff..but this dude just registerd ...logged on...opened this thread was not even showed as new posts as the last message was posted by kausu replying to what i said...this dude just opened the threat...spoke crap about kausu's car...and thought all of us will laugh at kausu calling him a show off and stuff....not trying to support kausu on this...just tryin to tell people that do not be so stupid and jealous of other people's vehicle...if you are jealous if his vehicle...dont talk crap about it...just try and make yours better or be happy with what you have
Old 2nd August 2005, 23:47   #42
BANNED

mods...trust me this guy is somebody who had already registered on team-bhp..and did it agian with this id.. to post crap about people and degrade them...when i saw what he mentioned and checked his information..it showed he has registered today ...hahahaha he is soo stupid..he should have atleast got friendly with people first and post other few stuff..but this dude just registerd ...logged on...opened this thread was not even showed as new posts as the last message was posted by kausu replying to what i said...this dude just opened the threat...spoke crap about kausu's car...and thought all of us will laugh at kausu calling him a show off and stuff....not trying to support kausu on this...just tryin to tell people that do not be so stupid and jealous of other people's vehicle...if you are jealous if his vehicle...dont talk crap about it...just try and make yours better or be happy with what you have
Old 3rd August 2005, 00:20   #43
Senior - BHPian

gah ..how come i always miss the fun .

hey kausu dude ...
heard a lot about your car from the ones who have seen her move ...
looks like a complete sleeper ...i like i like !

cheers
Old 3rd August 2005, 09:35   #44
BHPian

Nice to have you here buddy...have a great time..not all of us got to see the car that beat the Mitsu and the Honda..

Last edited by Sid Schumacher : 3rd August 2005 at 09:37.
Old 20th September 2005, 11:42   #45

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

well kausu,always had a thing for a white accent.....it looks damn neat........nos and all huh.....awesome.btw waht does ur name mean....kaustabh right .well wud love to c ur car but unfortunately stay pretty far away so i guess will have to pass on that.again,nice car and tc.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks