Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2009, 22:01   #1
BHPian

Finally!! Hello folks

Hello T-BHPians my name's Bharat.Born and brought up in B'lore. Been a passive member since 2006 and have just got active in the last month or so. Just thought it would be good to introduce myself, finally. Have always been fascinated with cars from my school days and haven't rally grown out of it,like most of us here.

one day I chanced upon this site and the rest as they say wasn't history! took me 3 years to get active...it's wonderful to see the progress this forum has made in the last 3 years and hats off to all ye concerned

Am an independent branding consultant with a passion for helping start-ups, small and medium enterprises to take their first steps into the world of brand building. Any prospective clients in here

This site is easily one of the best forums out there.The sheer diversity in content, auto and non-auto related and the fact that everyone tries to contribute either with their experiences or knowledge, makes it truly addictive and fascinating forum

Cheers!
Old 1st May 2009, 12:09   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome buddy. Whoa a intro after becoming BHPian (?)
Old 1st May 2009, 21:47   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Welcome buddy. Whoa a intro after becoming BHPian (?)
HaHa! Yes....just kept forgetting to...thats why the 'finally' in the title Thanks Snaronikar

Last edited by pranava999 : 1st May 2009 at 21:48.
Old 1st May 2009, 22:59   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

lol, better late than never. Welcome to Team-BHP. I guess you already know all the rules and many members.
Old 2nd May 2009, 01:17   #5
BHPian

Thank you Sam. Been reading up for the last 3 years, so am definitely familiar with a good bunch,and hopefully in time will get to know them as well as a few more.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks