Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2009, 23:22   #1
BHPian

New member to Team BHP

Hello Friends,

I am new member here, joined recently. Thanks to Google search, and wondered how come I missed this nice forums all these days.
Basically I am from AP, right now in Atlanta, USA.

Driving is my passion. I love to go on long drives. I am amazed with 'Travelogues' forum here, and believe me I went back to couple of years back and read all those interested travelogues nicely supported with superb pictures. Hopefully I will contribute something from my side too.

I was owning Alto when I was in India. Right now Chrysler Town&Country and Toyota Corolla.

Thanks to moderators for approving my membership.

~Cheers
IB
Old 6th May 2009, 23:37   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP. You know what they say about the idlebrain, lol.

Nice introduction! Enjoy your stay and I hope you make many friends.

P.S. Don't forget to read the rules!
Old 6th May 2009, 23:39   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard, IB.

Not very common to find Indians who own American cars. I know just 1 other person who owns a Town & Country, but that guy's the first one to run away from Jap/Korean cars.No idea why,though!

Have a good time here!

Enjoy..
Old 6th May 2009, 23:52   #4
BHPian

Welcome onboard. I am located at Greenville, SC and go to Atlanta at times. I believe that we have other members at Atlanta as well. I have seen a maroon beemer being driven quite fast on I-85, around Atlanta, and it had a TBHP sticker on the rear bumper.

You made it pretty late to the forum as its time for me to go back to India, otherwise we would have surely met on a weekend. Enjoy your stay on the forum.
Old 7th May 2009, 03:14   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP
Thanks Sam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Welcome aboard, IB.

Not very common to find Indians who own American cars. I know just 1 other person who owns a Town & Country, but that guy's the first one to run away from Jap/Korean cars.No idea why,though!

Have a good time here!

Enjoy..
Nitin, But in Detroit area you can see lot of Indians driving this Chrysler mini-vans. Thanks to the employee pricing incentives. and of course rest of the country you hardly see Chrysler owners. Thanks for the welcome though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurabh M View Post
Welcome onboard. I am located at Greenville, SC and go to Atlanta at times. I believe that we have other members at Atlanta as well. I have seen a maroon beemer being driven quite fast on I-85, around Atlanta, and it had a TBHP sticker on the rear bumper.

You made it pretty late to the forum as its time for me to go back to India, otherwise we would have surely met on a weekend. Enjoy your stay on the forum.
Thanks Saurabh. I enjoyed your travelogues on Las Vegas and Fall Creek falls. I am planning to visit falls this weekend.
Old 7th May 2009, 05:07   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP idlebrain. Good to see more and more people joining from United States of America. Go through the Announcements Section and Enjoy your time on the forum!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed