Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2009, 16:04   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hello

Hello Team BHP.

It's just great to be here at team bhp.
At the outset I thank the moderators for having let me in.I am a 27 year young car buff and have owned the Ambi,Mahindra,800,Alto,Zen,Opel,Baleno.
As of now I own the Xylo,Palio1.6,WagonR,Rx100 and Honda Activa.

I have been an ardent car buff right from the days on my dads lap straining over the steering to the current physical mass I am today behind every possible wheel I can lay my hands on.

I am more jeep than car,probably the nilgiris which is in the western ghats home to the famous sigur ghats otherwise known as the masinagudi ghats and other famous,or is it infamous winding roads have made me that way.
I am native to Coonoor which is in the Nilgiris 20km from Ooty.The road is the place to be for me and I am out as much as i can.I am sure this is the same for most of the others here.
Hope to have a good time here as this is the only car community that I am aware of in India that has the most active forums.
Cheers.
Old 7th May 2009, 17:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome!

Welcome Benny John,

Greetings from a fellow enthusiast. Two of your current cars (Xylo & Palio 1.6) are cars I'm quite fond of myself. Do remember to post ownership reviews.

There are plenty of TBHP members from TN, and you wont have a dearth of either automotive knowledge or friends on this site.

Coonoor was one of the places I visited as part of my honeymoon itinerary. Its a lovely little town, and I wish to have a house there someday that I can retire to!

On a lighter note, glad to know you're more jeep than car. What does that make you, a 1982 model UV, eh? Do post pics of yourself in the "Garage" section!
Old 7th May 2009, 17:56   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hello PredatorWolf,

Thank you for your message. I will post the pictures in my garage soon.
A retirement home in Coonoor is a nice idea.Thanks, yet again.
Cheers,
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks