Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2009, 11:26   #1
BHPian

Hello All.

Hello my dear friends.

I am really good to be in this forum as I've heard team-bhp to be one of the most disciplined websites and a good moto-chat centre. But sadly, I am not an automotive buff. I am 20 years old and don't even know to drive properly. Learning driving with my friends' alto and indica. I've come here to take an advise regarding an exotic which my family wants to buy. After going through some faq and other threads, I felt that am I in an automotive forum or in wizards'autoshop. Rolls royce based cruise review was awesome and also goorkha 4x4 offroader also was good. I think I can get a very nice help from people here around.
Old 8th May 2009, 19:17   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey Rude7,

Welcome aboard!

Its interesting to see how many members we have who do not drive cars - and yet are interested in participating in the forum.

Indeed we do have some interesting reviews, before the rolls royce ship, there was a boeing 747-400 review by a pilot! Check it out.

Goodluck with the 7-series, though i suggest you and your father re-weigh the odds and personally check out all the competitors in that bracket before focussing on the 7-series. Dont trust the rankings of one article blindly.

I see you have started a thread in the what car section :
cya
R
Old 9th May 2009, 01:28   #3
BHPian

Welcome Dear,

Hope you have good time & you not only learn driving but also learn minor but important aspects of driving as well as other aspects of the cars.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed