Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2009, 15:09   #1

At last, rocknrolla gets to say Ola !!

Ola Everyone!

After 2 attempts and weeks of anticipation, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had been finally accepted into Team-BHP. All this while being restricted to only reading threads felt like I was chained to the ground. I now feel like I can breathe again. Thank you Mods for breaking my chains loose!

Well, I may as well give a brief introduction. I am currently 25 yrs old and a techie from bangalore, been in this for almost 2 yrs now. Dying to get out and do something that i actually enjoy. I'm still in the process of getting the guts to actually do so. I love cars and I have since the longest time. Since my office is far away from home, I started taking an interest in car audio so that it would keep me company during my commutes. That got me hooked and now all I care and spend my money on is how I can make my SQ better.

I am originally from Calcutta, but presently I drive a Santro. The other cars in my (parents) garage back home are Honda Civic, Skoda Octavia, Hyundai Verna, Honda City, Santro and a (coming soon) Honda Accord.

I intend on being an active member of Team-BHP and I know I can be stupid at times (more often than not), so please bear with any stupid questions if they ever come your way.! We're all here to learn right?

And thus begins the rest of my life with Team-BHP.

Ciao!
Old 8th May 2009, 15:15   #2

Welcome rocknrolla to a great community of motor loving folks!! With such an impressive battalion of cars at home, it is no wonder that you love cars! Very impressive!!

Enjoy your stay at Team BHP!!

Regards,
Sridhar
Old 8th May 2009, 16:12   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum RnR. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.
Glad to know your membership got approved, without the need for any intervention.
Old 8th May 2009, 16:20   #4

hahaha thanks benbsb29.. and of course to you too sridhar.. good to be here.. !
Old 8th May 2009, 16:20   #5
Senior - BHPian

hey welcome aboard.
Third time lucky!!!
Cheers
Old 11th May 2009, 17:31   #6
BHPian

Welcome Dude!!!

It is good to hear that you have finally made it. So which music system you finally chose?
Keep Rocking
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks