Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2009, 22:49   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hi everyone!

I am from Chennai, employed as a Sr.Accountant in a Public Ltd Co., happily married and have one 9 year old kid. I have always been interested in automobiles and currently own my 4th mobike, a Splendor. The previous three were Ind-Suzuki AX 100, Kawasaki Bajaj KB 100 RTZ and the Suzuki Shogun. The last worthy never returned more than 30 KPL, but was fun to drive.

I don't currently own a car. I owned a second hand Sipani Dolphin for five years and it was really nice. But got scared when a friend's car which was the same model suddenly caught fire while on the move and was charred within minutes, and sold it off in the year 1999. My friend, his wife and child were lucky to walk away from that car. The whole body was of frp, in case any of you guys remember the brand!

Shortly thereafter I was transferred to Bangalore for five years and then to our factory at Tuticorin for another three years. I got back to Chennai six monrths back and as it has become increasingly difficult for the three of us to travel by bike, started researching about compact cars, stumbled upon Team BHP, liked what I saw, lurked for a while and then joined up!

My other interest is watches and I am a member of a few watch related forums as well. In fact I am a moderator in one of them. If any of you guys are interested, please send me a PM and I can point you in the right direction!

By the way, my full name is Krishnamurthy Ganesan, everyone calls me Ganesh!

Last edited by Gansan : 15th May 2009 at 23:06.
Old 15th May 2009, 23:03   #2
BHPian

Hey welcome to team bhp Gansan. Wonderful to see a watch enthusiast on board as well. I may soon be firing you with pms on the watch industry.Hope you don't mind. Also hope you find this site valuable in deciding your compact car
Old 15th May 2009, 23:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranava999 View Post
Hey welcome to team bhp Gansan. Wonderful to see a watch enthusiast on board as well. I may soon be firing you with pms on the watch industry.Hope you don't mind. Also hope you find this site valuable in deciding your compact car
Thanks! I would be happy to reply to your watch related queries to the best of my knowledge!
Old 19th May 2009, 14:35   #4
BHPian

Good to have you on board mate.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks