Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2009, 10:10   #1

Finally on!

Good morning all you people on team-bhp. It feels great that I am at last a part of this automotive community. I've been following threads for a few years now! And very often felt the need to comment but kept postponing becoming a member!

I'm glad V12 and Gordon's RX100 cafe racer project finally prompted me to register! Thanks for approving my membership moderators.

I'm a 27 year old copy/content writer, live in Bangalore, and adore anything on wheels. I guess the love for automobiles runs in the family - from my grandfather's long drives in his Ford Prefect, which was the fourth car in a small city in M.P, to my father's rides on his Jawa 250 353, and my RX 135 and Jawa 250!

I love old cars and old 2 stroke bikes more than the newer ones. I also love doing long rides/drives. My last big one was to Leh and back in August 2008.

I'm here to learn and share. Thank you members for making this website one of the best resources of information for automobile enthusiasts!

Cheers!

Steve
Old 29th May 2009, 14:24   #2
BHPian

Welcome to T-bhp Steve!! have a pleasant stay over here
Old 29th May 2009, 15:29   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Great intro. Welcome to our community, Steve! V12 & Gordy's cafe racer projects are amazing, no doubt. But what you can't tell from the pictures is the immaculate manner in which they maintain their steeds (including cars). I have yet to come across any petrol head who devotes all that time toward cleaning & polishing (though I hear, Moderator TheMAG is up to compete with them).

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our forum policies section just once for familiarisation.
Old 29th May 2009, 15:41   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard, Steve. I hope your active participation in the forum would help enrich the knowledge base at TBHP even more.
Old 29th May 2009, 15:46   #5

Thankyou hariharan and GTO! It's a pleasure to be here. Completely agree with you GTO, I would love to see their steeds in person someday. Their hardwork, and will to offer advice and learn from others were two things that inspired me.

Visited the forum policies page.

All the best!
Old 29th May 2009, 15:52   #6

Thank you all!

GTO, Gordon and V12's hardwork, and willingness to give advice and learn at the same time were two things that really impressed me! I'd love to meet you guys and see all the steeds in person when I come to Mumbai.

All the best!
Old 29th May 2009, 16:11   #7
BHPian

Hey Steeve,

Welcome aboard on Team BHP. I hope you have a good time.

Cheers.
Old 29th May 2009, 20:22   #8
Team-BHP Support

Hi onlysteve,

Do take a look through the ANNOUNCEMENTS section of the forum as there is a lot of useful information there, now that you are on the posting side of things.

Also, check out the cafe thread by 500modder if you've missed it.

cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks