Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2009, 23:31   #1

to BOYS with TOYS !!!

Dear All,

Please find below my brief profile for your reference.

Name : ASHISH CHABBRRIA
Place : CHENNAI
Passion : Driving, Karting, Travelling. Photography (trying hard)

I'm a newbie and hope to qualify for the Team BHPian soon.

Now the real me...

Hello believers of hands behind wheels !!! First of all its great to be a part of an association that lives cars, bikes, adventure, knowledge and much much more.

Driving to me was always fun but off late I've developed an urge for Off-Roading which motivated me to be a part of all of you. Always loved Roller Coasters but never got a chance to control one which I found in Off Roading.

As a person I love to make friends, meet people and am open to comments, suggestions and compliments that you wish to leave for me.

The more of me and you soon on Team BHP.

Cheers !!!
Ashish Chabbrria...
Old 30th May 2009, 07:55   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the madhouse. I am sure you will enjoy and feel at home here :-)

Do read the Rules & FAQ section so that posting becomes easy for you
Old 30th May 2009, 12:14   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Uh oh, I sense yet another victim of the offroad bug. But with all the wonderful terrain that our country has to offer, the more the merrier! Welcome aboard Ashish! What's it doing to be for you : A Jeep or a Gypsy?

Quote:
Always loved Roller Coasters
Very unique interest, I must say. How did this happen?
Old 30th May 2009, 21:16   #4

Thanks. i'm sure it will be fun but the only thing i'm afraid of it that its very addictive. Its a galaxy of roading and comments. I was just wondering if there is an all india meet for team bhpians. If the same can be organized at a place like goa (at a reasonable fee for stay, food, fun) it will be the biggest arena of road lovers ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Welcome to the madhouse. I am sure you will enjoy and feel at home here :-)

Do read the Rules & FAQ section so that posting becomes easy for you
I'm sure it will be fun, but the only thing that I'm afraid of it that its very addictive. Its a galaxy of roadsters and comments. I was wondering if there has ever been an all India team bhpian meet. If we could have one organized at a place like goa (at a small fee ofcourse - for food, stay, fun etc) it will probably be one of the biggest arena of indian drive lovers ever. a display of their respective machines will be a bonus. probably give the best machine award or something. am i going too far ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Uh oh, I sense yet another victim of the offroad bug. But with all the wonderful terrain that our country has to offer, the more the merrier! Welcome aboard Ashish! What's it doing to be for you : A Jeep or a Gypsy?

Very unique interest, I must say. How did this happen?
You're right. Off Roading is really addictive. I totally agree, we're blessed atleast on the terrain aspect to be born in India. I'm looking for a jeep. I off roaded with one in jaipur a mahindra calssic 4x4 and it took me off my feet.

And about the roller coasters all the credit goes to my mom. She once thought putting me on a roller coaster all alone was the worst punishment I would get. Little did she realise that I could not get enough of it but in turn the riders had to push me off it...

Last edited by aah78 : 30th May 2009 at 22:03. Reason: Multiple posts merged.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks