Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2009, 14:47   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone

Hi,
Let me introduce myself. I am Vinay from Bangalore currently driving M-800...Joined team-bhp a yr back but couldn't follow-up as I was traveling a lot. I did lot of long drives in my 800 and covered almost all big cities in Central + South India by Car (it was before I started traveling).
I want to appreciate all the work and effort by Team-Bhp moderator. Frankly speaking, you have to just read the message/thread but everyone agrees that it is not an so easy job. Also, team-bhp members who have made this forum so famous across different cities of India and owners. I hope I will have a good time here and able to enjoy and share my driving experiences
Old 1st June 2009, 16:43   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP, Vinay. Good to see you posting, even if it is a year after joining.

I know you will have a wonderful experience here. Enjoy your stay.
Old 1st June 2009, 16:55   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the Team BHP, i agree with you regarding the work of moderators, they have a tough job to read every post and ensure the quality 24x7x52 weeks and no breaks.

BTW where do you stay in Bangalore ?
enjoy, have fun
Old 2nd June 2009, 01:32   #4
BHPian

Thanks Sam & StarVegabond.... its a knowledge center sitting inside team-bhp.com with so many information thread.....so much information on everything....wow....
Well, I stay at Whitefield near ITPL.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks