Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2009, 11:02   #1
BHPian

Hello All

Fellas

My name is Amnish, 28, living in Australia for past couple of years. Am originally from Punjab (my username might have given some hints). I work as an Information Systems Support in a company and get plenty of time to surf websites while at work. I want to buy a car in India for my parents (gonna be the first in the family) and was looking for some info source on Indian cars. So, bumped into Team-BHP , became a member (Not complaining but had to wait for around 15 days so that I could post anything) and loving it since I've seen it first. I admit the fact that am now addicted to this forum/site and there isn't a single day when I don't spend hours going through threads and posts.

I didn't know much about cars till I owned one here in Auss but still not an expert on them. This forum has been really helpful (apart from helping me to decide what am gonna buy, When I have nothing to do at work, most likely every other day, I kill my boredom looking at Team-BHP ). I may not be able to share my knowledge (at this stage, which is til date very limited) in the threads but I do promise to participate silently in every thread by reading it or occasionally by breaking my silence to utter some words of praise.

Jokes apart, Team-BHP is a real knowledge base and I enjoy reading every single post in it.I congratulate Mods, experts, experienced users and all other participants for keeping up the good work. Hats off to the high standards, friendliness and dedication .

Regards
Punzabi...
Old 4th June 2009, 12:37   #2
BHPian

Hey Punzabi,

Welcome to team-bhp. Enjoy your stay here. I am from Sydney.
Old 5th June 2009, 05:57   #3
BHPian

Thanks matie, yeah I've been enjoying it and really like it. Good to see another Indian from Auss here on Team-bhp.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed