Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2009, 22:52   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone

Greetings All,

I've been reading the Team-BHP forums for around 2-3 months now and it just amazing to find so much information under one roof.
Have spent many nights just reading the forums and enriching myself with oceans of knowledge on cars and in car entertainment.

As for the introduction part, I graduated from PEC Chandigarh in 2007 and joined Infosys as a Software Engineer.
After saving a few bucks for these years, am planning to buy an Alto LXi very soon and ICE it up.

Passions, well music is my life. Back then, I used to play lots of UK Punjabi numbers on my Sentron 2-channel Cassette deck (Chhan Chann Dhumm Dhumm ) Well actually, I still love the system (coupled with a nice pair of speakers, it can still put a lot of decks to shame)

Thesedays, more into Chill-Out/Lounge and World Music genres. Big fan of Nitin Sawhney, Idan Raichel and the likes.

I've been lucky to get in touch with B&T for the ICE setup, otherwise getting Illusion Audio stuff in Chandigarh is a dream.

Looking forward to learning a lot from the Team-BHP community.

Cheers
Old 8th June 2009, 13:27   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome thelord (that's an ego-kick of a nick!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelord View Post
After saving a few bucks for these years, am planning to buy an Alto LXi very soon and ICE it up.
Good choice. You might do well in testing a Chevy Spark (if GM's bankruptcy doesn't scare you) or the Hyundai Santro too. Evaluate all before deciding.

Quote:
Passions, well music is my life.
As is for most of us. I don't remember the last time I spent one waking hour without music.

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section. See ya.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks