Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2009, 12:38   #1
BHPian

Finally! Big hello to all

Hi all Team-Bhpians,

My name is Karthik and I reside in Vijayanagar, Bangalore.

I have been a regular viewer of Team-Bhp for the past several months now and am quite impressed, enjoyed and enriched my knowledge about cars. I am very passionate about cars, travelling and photography.

I bought (rather gifted myself!) my first car, on my 25th birthday about 6 years ago and since then, I've clocked close to 60k kms. The first car I owned was a Zen which I sold four years back and currently own a Tata Indica. Lately, I've been very closely following the thread on the Grande Punto, which I intend to buy hopefully by end of the year.

The Indica I own is well maintained and been trouble free (touchwood!) and I must say that I am quite fortunate at not ending up with the kind of issues reported by many in this forum. I shall post a long term ownership report once I am ready with one! Moreover, I too maintain a very strict check on my car and ensure that it is always well maintained and ready for any long journeys.

I've travelled to several places in the South as well as in Maharashtra and will share my experiences in the future. The longest drive I did was from Bangalore to Pune in about 11 hours, apart from several medium to shorter ones - in the range of 3-5 hours.

Look forward to being an active member by sharing valuable experiences gained out of travel or issues faced, sharing auto industry news and much more!

cheerio
Old 18th June 2009, 15:09   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Royalcruiser,

Welcome aboard!

I guess you are here just in time for all the Grande Punto excitement. I'm sure there will be atleast one extensive report by the weekend

cya around,
R
Old 19th June 2009, 19:08   #3
BHPian

Hello and welcome to Team bhp. I am sure you'll have great fun here.
But do read the forum rules carefully, mods are pretty strict about them.
Till then take care.
Old 25th June 2009, 15:02   #4
BHPian

Sure will, thanks! Been a wonderful time already & look forward to more
Old 25th June 2009, 19:06   #5
BANNED

Hi royal crusier!
Welcome to TBHP, I'm new here as well.

VT
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com