Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2009, 06:59   #1
BANNED

Location: Gudaibiya; BAHRAIN/ Vandiperiyar; KERALA/ Wuhan; CHINA
Hello, from the Dragonland

Hello BHPians,
The name is John, Abey John!! Just trying for the 'Bond effect'. Well, i am a Mallu, born and brought up in Bahrain and now in China. I am 24 years of age and am a student. I own (well my father owns) a 2001 Maruti Suzuki Zen VX. As of now, in China i possess one of those 150 c.c gear less sport scooter. Previously owned car (in Bahrain) is a Mitsubishi Lancer. It was pretty old and therfore i dont recall other details. My interests besides automobiles include music, movies (hardcore buff), and weekend visits to the next door pub.

Been visiting Team BHP for around a year and a half now as a visitor. I used to login atleast once a day to check the various topics (no bragging, guys). Finally decided to join as a member so i could also join in on the discussions and comment of various topics. My application had been rejected 5 times!! Without losing heart, i tried and finally i got in! Now looking forward to post and be an active member of Team BHP.

Cheerio
Old 12th June 2009, 11:03   #2
BHPian

Welcome

Welcome aboard, Mr Bond, Hope the Martinis and the Martins are to your liking. You bring credibility to the sayin, Mallu's are everywhere.
Old 12th June 2009, 11:16   #3
BANNED

Location: Gudaibiya; BAHRAIN/ Vandiperiyar; KERALA/ Wuhan; CHINA

Thank you neofromcapone!! as for the fact that mallus are everywhere, you are absolutely right!! There is this saying about mallus being everywhere that when armstrong landed on the moon, there was this mallu chap named Chandran selling tea from his stall!!!

Last edited by GTO : 12th June 2009 at 14:23. Reason: PLEASE read our rules. SMS / Slang is not permitted on Team-BHP
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks