Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2009, 10:51   #1

Hello All TBHPians...

Hi to all you people out there with love for cars and who make this forum what it is today.

My name is Ramakrishna Acharya, but more popularly known among my friends as Krish. So I guess everyone out there can also call me by that name. I am 25 years old and currently working for Larsen & Toubro in Hyderabad. My service has taken me to places like chennai, bangalore and now Hyderabad, though I am a true delhiite to the core as i spent most of my childhood and college life there.

The first car I drove was my dad's 1990 FIAT which also happened to be the first car of the family. Since then my love for the FIAT has evolved into a strong belief in the car's beauty.

Apart from the FIAT which obviously is still with me I drive the HM Contessa 1.8GL, 1995 model.

Apart from the cars, I drive a custom chopper based on, of course the Bullet engine (Thunderbird 2002). I have named the bike Pirate.

Thats about it, see you all in the forums.

au revoir!

Krish
Old 15th June 2009, 11:08   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Krish, welcome mate and we welcome all genuine FIAT owners with open arms :-) I am sure you will enjoy your stay here

Do go through the rules so that you don't trespass any boundaries while posting.

PS: Do you think L&T shares are a good buy -- especially with you working there & driving choppers
Old 19th June 2009, 16:14   #3

Hey Sultan,
have gone through the basic rules a little but I should sure say there are a lot of them. you cannot possibly read all of them in a single sitting.

L&T shares as of now are a real good buy, but dont buy them just bcoz u know a TBHPian who works there and drives a chopper. lol I'm probably the only person in my company who has one..

PS. where is this next off-road event that you are planning?

Note from Mod : Post edited. Please limit smileys to a max of 2 per post.

Last edited by Rehaan : 19th June 2009 at 19:48. Reason: Please see the note in your post.
Old 19th June 2009, 19:49   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate View Post
...have gone through the basic rules a little but I should sure say there are a lot of them. you cannot possibly read all of them in a single sitting.....[/b]
Hi Pirate,

This thread might be a good starting place : Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements

cya around!
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks